cs

Album pages added

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
Ray
Ray | 02-04-2005 22:33
LSI has been updated. The albums now have their own page. This change is not only needed because some artists have a lot of songs in their folders which make the pages very long, but also because more info about albums will be added later.
51 do 74 z 74 reakce
strana 3 z 3
Dj_Sirius
Dj_Sirius | 04-04-2005 20:53
I think its cool that there's album pages now!

NICE JOB!
TheDom
TheDom | 04-04-2005 20:58
I don't like the album pages, but keep the label thing.
the_Apocalypse
the_Apocalypse | 04-04-2005 21:57
Ray, what if you'd do the same thing it used to be, the old layout. And then when you press on the title of an album you go to a new page for the album only, where you see what you have now, and then you can put the pics of the album up there aswell.
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 04-04-2005 22:06
everytime I try to get into an album it says

"Album 404

The album you requested could not be found."

GeeWhiz
GeeWhiz | 05-04-2005 19:54
Is others having trouble opening albums. I come on early and the 1st time I come on I can open 1 album (any artist) and fix one song, try to go to next album and none will open for any artist. If I leave and return still doesn't work. Sure will be glad when these bugs are worked out.

I for one will be glad to see the album art added to albums.

I like the old system better in that it was simpler to find an artists missing lyrics but am sure in time will learn to deal with it. Maybe ray could have addition button for ops to show just missing lyrics as listed in all albums. Just a thought.
lolit
lolit | 05-04-2005 20:00
i think its really stupid... i dont use the lyrics in this site anymore becoz of it, coz it takes too much time, and too complicated...
Ray, this is not a good update, in my opinion.
Guns_N_Roses_71
Guns_N_Roses_71 | 07-04-2005 21:23
i liked this site alot more before the album pages were added, because if your not exactly sure of a song name and all you know is the band its a real pain in the neck to have to go through each page...it might have been a better idea to keep the old format and just make more pages like that if needed, ive been using azlyrics.com lately bacause of that...but they dont have any lyrics for aerosmith...c'mon whats up with that its freaking aerosmith for christ sake. another thing, its really annoying to have to search through the pages just to find a song, and i dont use the search songname thing hardly at all...well please change it back because in my opinion this used to be the best lyric site and now...well its not, in my opinion that is idk what everyone else thinks
d0t
d0t | 07-04-2005 22:04
I'd agree that searching a particular song of an artist has become quite an effort if you don't know the album (without using the probably even more resources-using search engine). On the other hand i really like the album pages - as someone else already mentioned it'd be cool to have the album arts/covers there aswell, but well you can basically add all kind of information, though imo the lyric aspect itself shouldn't step into the background

however my suggestion would be to create some sort of dropdown-list (javascript expand technique), which expands the songs from the album titles just the way it was before, but without having so many 'expanded' albums as before.

Another idea might be for the lyrics-pages to add a link the left bar which directs - as the 'all music of this artist' one does - to the album page. So in case you found a song via search engine you could switch to the whole album for example

anyways thanks for all the effort you putting in LSI & good nite
chris
DannyB
DannyB | 08-04-2005 11:25
Im getting that internal error 500 message again
Chobbits
Chobbits | 08-04-2005 14:20
it's driving me mad, i cant link songs to an album! when will it work again?
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 08-04-2005 15:18
I still can't use the almbum-pages at all, I can't ad any albums or so
purple_cow
purple_cow | 10-04-2005 09:59
Question: what do you do if the label the artist is on isn't an option?
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 10-04-2005 11:10
yeah, I have that too

and now I can ad albums, but I can't edit them, then I get an error-sign or something
_AngelOfDeath_
_AngelOfDeath_ | 10-04-2005 11:27
*kicks the new system*

I don't use this site for lyrics anymore either, it's too difficult to find songs, compared to what it used to be like.
Ray
Ray | 10-04-2005 12:54
Guys... you don't know half of what I'm planning to implement on the site. So wait and see. And when it's done... you can let me hear you comments
MCadi
MCadi | 10-04-2005 12:55
Meanwhile, it sucks.
jamesey
jamesey | 10-04-2005 12:57
letssingit does not suck
rawkerNoNagal
rawkerNoNagal | 10-04-2005 13:16
I like Arno's suggestion. I also like Arno.
_AngelOfDeath_
_AngelOfDeath_ | 11-04-2005 12:55
I take back what i said.
A huuuuge thumbs up, this new system is brilliant. I like the way i can select either album titles/song and album titles/songs only. It's brilliant, a vast improvement on the old system of just album/songs.

Sorry for moaning about the old system.
Well done Ray
stupot
stupot | 11-04-2005 13:16
now that function is quality. being able to chose albums only, albums/songs, songs only is a great move
LinkinLawg
LinkinLawg | 11-04-2005 20:33
Now we can look at the songs and albums, albums only, or songs only. Excellent Idea Ray!
chloya
chloya | 12-04-2005 13:29
The new function is much better Ray, people can display everything as they want. Great idea!
sarah_2204
sarah_2204 | 12-04-2005 13:37
Ray.. I've found that if I KNOW the song or something but...... im not sure of the words and thats why im there to search I have trouble if I dont know what album its from and my computer can sometimes be really slow and im sure its the same for some others out there... so its hard going back and forth from album to album............
alais
alais | 12-04-2005 14:41
good idea! I like it
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: