LetsSingIt databáze internetových textů
cs

what the heck is with the music videos nowadays?!?

Následovat 0
Sdílet
Přidat téma
Vyhledávání
nathaline
nathaline | 26-04-2003 04:44
first it was shown in C. Aguilera's "Beautiful"...the part where two boys get into this really pathetic
lip-lock... now i see another video from t.a.t.u and the same scene was also found...this time its the artists who gets into this gruesome lip-lock...
what's with the music videos today?!?! seems to me producers of such videos are losing his/her decency! i don't hold any grudge against Chrisitna..but please! have some considerations with the people who WATCH the said videos!!!
26 do 30 z 30 reakce
strana 2 z 2
happygymnast
happygymnast | 15-06-2003 20:11
i can see what ur saying, because when i see it i go "ewwww" too...but i sorta just accept it. People are different they come from different lifestyles. and like someone said, its only 2 videos with that. but i do agree, the videos used to have meaning and now they dont (some of them)....but thats just my opinion
FeederFanatic
FeederFanatic | 17-06-2003 15:31
I wasn't saying that artists shouldn't express themselves in their videos, just that there is no need to have that in a music video. Personally i don't care what the videos are like, as long as it's a good song.
fluffytoffee
fluffytoffee | 17-06-2003 17:30
you peeps are forgetting that it is 2003. styles are differnt, artists disapeered...stuffs changed...
cowluva
cowluva | 18-06-2003 00:01
yea, sadly.
Berkey
Berkey | 21-06-2003 17:54
I think music videos today are going downhill due to them blatantly showing everything sexual. Whether it be guys kissing or girls stripping, they are losing their decency and it pisses me off!
host
host
VYSKOČIT ULOŽIT ukládání ...
Přečtěte si více: