LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

The Crying Corner

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
fruity
fruity | 24-08-2004 20:05
well I don't know if this thread is gonna be a big hit, heck, it'll probably get shot down exactly 2 minutes after it's opened, but right now I don't really care. we're all human. we all feel like crying in every once in a while. so here is the place to do it in public. heh, crying in public, here's a winner thread for ya. well, I'll start cuz I hate my life right now-
401 to 425 of 453 comments
page 17 of 19
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 22-10-2013 20:53
Let me get this straight... You were doing a striptease in your room in the hopes that a neighbor would see you and complain. A bit of a exhibitionist huh? I am envisioning a romantic evening of Ray J and Ramen Noodles in our future so hit me up and let's get this started.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-10-2013 17:43
takethatshushu
takethatshushu | 23-10-2013 19:48
I have been in a long distance relationship for over a year and a half now, I know this person is my soulmate but I don't think I can take the fact I can't see them often. It started off seeing each other once a week, now I'm lucky if its once a month. They live 3 hours away and days off work weren't ever the same as mine. That combined with the expense of getting there = poop. I've recently changed days so I get every other weekend off work but so far nothing has changed. Having someone only some of the time sometimes feels worse than not having them at all
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-10-2013 22:38
Long distant relationships can be tough.

So I know how you feel.
takethatshushu
takethatshushu | 24-10-2013 14:31
It really is ridiculous though, you tell yourself over and over that this is how it will be, but still feel hurt. Hearts are stupid things
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 25-10-2013 10:59
Hush! I lost my star. I am mourning since this morning.

Ah, he isn't dead? My bad!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 22-11-2013 02:20
Tomorrow is my least favourite day of the whole year. :/
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-05-2014 15:48
Christophe Willem & Samir Nassri's girlfriend were both right. Being French sucks. France is horrible. I don't feel like being French and I'm not proud of it. I was born in France but I don't want any citizenship at all, or the New Zealand one!
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 26-05-2014 16:01
Why not?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-05-2014 16:03
* offtopic :
I don't want to answer anyone.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 12-07-2014 11:48
I'm gonna say something very obvious but I need to express it here because if any my family or one of my friends hear me saying this, I'll get an hour long lecture plus So avoiding that danger, in the safety of online-circumstances- "Bloody post-grad studies are straight from Hell and the exams, am sure are gifts to us from the Satan aka the Trickster."
Joeyy
Joeyy | 12-07-2014 12:08
I'm sorry you're struggling and that you'd get a lecture for expressing your feelings. They sound perfectly normal from where I'm sitting. I was so mentally and emotionally drained by the end of my last year at university, and that was only for an undergraduate degree. You have a lot more inner strength than I do and it's OK to feel overwhelmed sometimes (and to vent when you do ).
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 12-07-2014 13:38
Thanks, Joey. I get lectures because I complain a lot. They get tired of my whining, I guess.
Sigh! I guess, my break is over. Back to studies.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 12-07-2014 14:22
OK, where's the thread for the LSI complains?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 12-07-2014 14:23
I'm sure just here. :p

Or under website suggestions?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 12-07-2014 14:24
Thanks Jeff, I'm checking it.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 12-07-2014 14:26
No problem.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 16-07-2014 19:57
When did Cerena release her album La Parenthèse ?
When did Anastacia release her album My Vision From My Glasses?
When did Tulisa release her self-titled album? (It has been replaced by The Female Boss instead)

For Paris Brune's album L'Œil Du Cyclone and Bérénice's album B Nice, I found the exact release dates but... I can't find any copy of it on a commercial site, only available as files on the Net. Were they promo releases only? So what happened to the commercial releases of the album?

One of the worst cases has been Her Name Is Nicole. I can't find this album anywhere, they all tell me "But Nicole's debut album is Killer Love". Aha, you guys from the record shops are wrong, my eye!

DON'T TELL ME THEY HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. I hate this word!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-09-2014 20:01
* offtopic :
OK, here's the message I have to post... And it concerns many of you, I'm tired of sending PMs to each of you!

Oh well, girls, you seem to know your subject very well. I'm a bad artist mod if I can't determine etc. etc. Congratulations Jen, if you know which versions are duets and which ones are solos, you must really be a better artist mod than I am. No kidding. Has anyone of you met in person/sent a mail to any artists you mod? I haven't.

Sierra, you haven't answered my question yet - did you leave the forum mod crew in July, because of the "Begin Again" mistake I did on July 18? A PM if this is the case, no PM if it isn't. Well, you said there were a lot of duplicate songs on this site, but what should I do with them instead of deleting them?

Yesterday, I've been arrested by the LSI police (must be you, Sarah). Now that I'm feeling much better, what has gone from my profile anyway? Artist mods can edit songs/albums but not remove them. The right of removing songs or editing songs? I'd like to edit, not to remove, please, please, please, please!

Link building for album/song comments looked useful to me. I already miss the "lookup and insert tag" for the artists/songs/albums, for the "album/song comments" section. Now, I just have to open another tab and check who is the right artist... Is it clear?

Really, removing songs or albums is a waste. They should be re-used for artists that don't have any yet instead of... Oh well, get it!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-09-2014 21:09
Seeing my mod thingy removed - not the "super artist mod" one I like so much, thank you - and seeing a card for "wrong category" would cause me to choke tonight. I purposedly left the site, you see? Sorry everyone but I have a slow Internet connection.

I claim the right to edit my posts in the "albums/songs comments" section!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 17-09-2014 21:12
You can still do everything you did before with artist moderating. Edit songs, remove albums, etc. You're still a Super Artist Moderator, just not a forum moderator. That means you can't edit or delete posts after you've pressed "save" (but again, you can still edit songs). It also means you can't issue or remove cards.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-09-2014 21:16
But editing my posts in the "songs/albums comments" section? That's all I claim.

Joey, I know I can't do anything with cards anymore, since I got one tonight. And as a super artist mod, I don't have the right of deleting songs and albums anymore right?

Oh, I said I should have stopped talking to you, Joey. At the same time, I should stop chewing gum because I chipped a tooth doing so.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 17-09-2014 21:21
What do you mean by "the right"? You can still delete songs and albums.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-09-2014 21:26
You can still delete songs and albums.

No. Joey, there's already moderation repetition for artists and Songs that need to be removed for songs, OK? Both help me a lot, just like the "transfer to another artist" and "add additional artist" functions.

Removing songs or albums is a waste of pages for any artist mod! But super artist mods should not delete songs anymore, just like when I said that "forum mods should not answer in the song help threads anymore". That's what cost my beloved place!
* offtopic :
I regret having deleted the duplicate entry of Miley Cyrus or Borgore's "Decisions". I should have changed the title, the lyrics AND transferred it to another artist.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 17-09-2014 21:28
Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, if it's a post in the forum, then no, you can no longer delete from there.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: