LetsSingIt uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best browsing experience on our site. If you continue to use our site as normal we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. More info in our privacy policy.
  •    
  •    
  •    

Forum

Follow 0 Comment 6 Share & like

Why so many pop-ups?

Munz

3 comments
     Munz says:
    024-08-2004 18:08

Why does letssingit.com have soooo many pop ups, even with pop-up block some get thru, what is up with that? One time, I didnt use pop-up blocker, and I had to re-boot my comp, grrr, I hate popups.

Comments (6)

6 comments 
     batmanpinkypunk

22,438 comments
    024-08-2004 18:10

hmmm i dont notice it. i have pop up blockers on aol and mozilla and i guess they dont let anything through cause i never have a problem! *knock on wood*
     x_StRaWbErReEz_

4,089 comments
    024-08-2004 18:15

i know when i try to login i keep on having to start again soooooooo many pop-ups!
     Catatonic

7,164 comments
     Catatonic says:
    024-08-2004 19:32

Dude - Mozilla Firefox. No. of pop-ups - 0

slim_gary

7,286 comments
     slim_gary says:
    024-08-2004 19:38

yer i know. my pop up blocker only seems to let in these pop-ups..

: yellow pages
    : some download thing which i have the trick to get rid of( everytime u click 'no' it says you must click 'ok' so do that then click no again then ok then no then close the pop-up window.... )
    : some search engine thing
    and
    : you have won a free cruise

grrrrrrrr
     danastasia

19,311 comments
     danastasia says:
    024-08-2004 20:08

Hmm, that "click YES" one Ray knows about, he doesn't let those kind of annoying adverts on the site...
     doggowhoof

291 comments
     doggowhoof says:
    028-08-2004 04:28

yea, does anyone else get popups in the words on people's posts? like in batman's post the word popup was blue and if you put your mouse over it it advertised. I have to constantly run virus scans when I go on this site but it's the only lyrics site that I like...
     guest says:
    pop out

More topics

• more "Complain Corner" topics
    • active topics
    • new topics