LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

each day gets worse

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
hanginbyamoment
hanginbyamoment | 07-07-2004 22:21
Each day in my life is just becoming worse and worse...so overwhelming. I can't take living here anymore. I either want to kill myself or runaway, because I know my mom isn't going to divorce my "father".. I just got grounded for telling him that I hate him.. I'm so sick of all this. I gave pills to my friend, Tylenol PM, and my best friend's mom found them and now she hates me I think, oh and she thinks that her daughter's doing drugs..she probably thinks I am too..so we can't hang out until we go to the beach together..we probably wont ever be able to hang out again...My "father" doesn't believe anything I say anymore...and he's always mean to me. My brother's mean to me too. I'm losing control of my own life..the only thing I can control is cutting...one thing in my life I have control of...Somebody, please, give me some songs that could explain something in my life...please??Thanks, Jordan.
13 comments
biteme13
biteme13 | 07-07-2004 22:25
Good Charlotte- Hold On
Shania Twain- Up!
State of Shock- Wish I Never Met You
Linkin Park- In the End
Nelly Furtado-Try
Shakira-Objection
Shania Twain- Coat of Many Colors (Dolly Parton cover)

i can't think of any more but there are a ton! just hold on and things will get better. they always do. best wishes. (hugs)
hanginbyamoment
hanginbyamoment | 07-07-2004 22:28
Thanks, some of those songs are alright. Anymore?? Like particularly, rock, alternative...stuff like that.
biteme13
biteme13 | 07-07-2004 22:28
i don't know...just let me check.
welbiltfan
welbiltfan | 07-07-2004 22:31
Everything's Alright by Welbilt

That's a good one...

welbiltmusic.com
biteme13
biteme13 | 07-07-2004 22:34
okay i found:

Linkin Park- Somewhere I Belong, Faint, Pushing Me Away

High Holy Days- All My Real Friends

Evanescence in general usualy has pretty good sings if you like them.

Gavin Degraw- I Don't Wanna Be

Default- Throw it all away, taking my life away

the darkness- growing on me (just because it's a funny song and it will cheer you up)

Nickelback- Do This Anymore, never again

Three Days Grace- Home

Jet- Look What You've Done

I can probably think of more but my brain has been shut off.
theUSED78161
theUSED78161 | 09-07-2004 18:09
lol all the linkin park songs u guys named, i listen too and they rock! linkin park rules and so does all the other bands. Hm, u should also listen too
I F****** hate you, time bomb, I stand alone, sick of life- godsmack
Ending in tragedy- A new found glory
Breaking the habit, nobodys listening, one step closer, Lying from you, somwhere i belong, dont stay, figure .09, By myself, Runaway, - Linkin Park
Sorry if i repeated anything!!
theUSED78161
theUSED78161 | 09-07-2004 18:11
and from the inside by Linkin Park-
theUSED78161
theUSED78161 | 09-07-2004 18:17
box full of sharp objects, blue and yellow, burired myself alive by The Used

Im hiding by Korn

okay im done!!!!
lonewolfatheist
lonewolfatheist | 09-07-2004 18:19
Yeah Im nature's bitch, so take it from me, just hang around and thingsll get better. Once you move out especially, from the sounds of it. Thats what I had to do, move away from my family.
xthes0rr0wx
xthes0rr0wx | 13-07-2004 00:51
Linkin Park - One Step Closer
Avenged Sevenfold - I Won't See You Tonight Part 1
Slipknot - Duality
Billy Talent - Standing In The Rain
Billy Talent - Nothing To Lose
AFI - The Great Disappointment
Jack Off Jill - Angels F**k
Marilyn Manson - Suicide Is Painless

funkyseaweed
funkyseaweed | 13-07-2004 01:22
Basically any Linkin Park will do, I have 3 albums, all good stuff, but all similar in theme.

Finger Eleven - One Thing is a more mellow song but says, if there was one thing I could do, to sort everything out... what is it? and would it work?

Staind - For You helps with family stuff, and general anger.

And people will think me weird for this, but I think Radiohead helps. Anything from the album The Bends, or Kid A, makes me feel better.

Then, of course, stuff like The Middle by Jimmy Eat World, Everybody Hurts by REM, which makes you feel better for a while.

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony, but it's kinda chill-out as well as life sucks stuff..

Savage Garden - Crash and Burn, which is a favourite of mine, since I first heard it at age 11, and it's a very good song which I recommend, to shut your eyes, and cry if you need to, and to inspire hope.

I hope something here is of use, and I hope things do get better for you, believe that they will get better, and never give up that belief.
stevenl
stevenl | 27-01-2015 11:05
"No man is an island" by 10th Avenue North.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 27-01-2015 16:35
^Great song!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: