We use cookies to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features, and to analyze traffic to our site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. Read more.
  •    
  •    
  •    

Forum

Follow 1 Share & like

name of this song

aljazyzek
    aljazyzek12 days ago
    Does anyone know title of this song i dont remember lyrics but at the beginnig man sings about how he giver her stuff but she doesnt see that and she only sees things he doesnt doo. i think its a new song to and there is men and women vocal

sorry for my bad english
    2 comments 
    tabbydog
    tabbydog10 days ago
    I was a remote DJ (Weddings, Special Occasions, etc) for 30 years. As such I often received notes from the patrons requesting songs to be played or special requests. My favourite was one that arrived written on a napkin. "can you play that song which is on the radio all the time. I don't know who sings it or its title. I think it's sung by a woman or a guy who sings high."
    roxcyn
    roxcyn10 days ago
    Click Lyrics tab, then under "Explore songs" click on "Most Popular". Maybe you can go through the songs to see if it's one of them. I wouldn't have an idea without some of the lyrics.
    pop out save saving ...

Topics you may also like

• more "Song help" topics
    • active topics
    • new topics