Search
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 18-12-2016 07:48
Topic to be filled in as I find errors.
1 to 25 of 30 comments
page 1 of 2
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 18-12-2016 07:53
Petit Biscuit - Sunset Lover The You Tube Video does not match the words (Sounds like Japanese woman singing a song "Mr Suicide Sheep posted it to You Tube?"

[Taking You Higher Pt.4 (Progressive House Mix)] (edit sorry late unavailable web page)
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-12-2016 07:58
What's that languagegs? There are no vowels at all!

Oh well, I understand now. One letter back from the next one.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 19-12-2016 05:24
The first one - video corrected. I added the genre. Lyrics look incorrect.

I couldn't find the second one though?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 19-12-2016 05:36
[Taking You Higher Pt.4 (Progressive House Mix)]

Second one? There is only one----I assumed Celine corrected it right away so the title quoted above is the Mr. Suicide Sheep who posted his own mix called "Taking You Higher Pt. 4" electronic music mix--
and Snap or the Lyric Find engine posted it there by error....
does it make sense now?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 19-12-2016 05:42
Ok, got you. I think Céline updated the video, but the genre was missing.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 03-01-2017 10:40
This song is not in Swedish..... You Tube is not "Christmas is Here"
Don't know how the two got mixed up by Lyric Find

The Rasmus

"Julen Är Här Igen"

It also appears as one of the tracks (06) in his album: Peep [1996]
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 05-02-2017 04:25
In researching for this song in my other post:

For the Love of Money by the O'Jays

I found out it has 5 places here on LetsSingIt

The first one has an "about" section I copied over in Randomness earlier.

It does not mention the biggest thing to happen to that song!

The O'Jays Apprentice Theme Song For the Love of Money

The other four Lyric locations for the same song with different artists (always with the O'Jays) I chose that one...

........do not have any "about " section but probably should mention the Apprentice use as well?

It gets more complicated if I just searched for "For the Love of Money"

I got 14 hits on LetsSingIt (including the 5 with the O'Jays mentioned and linked above!)

(this is why I don't "contribute" as I'll be so confused where to put the corrections I'll just be messing up more than one section, I'd write it in for 14 of them!

Now if you read the history of the song... this is a 7 minute long song....

Here is the full video (see You Tube below next paragraph) of Just the Song (no connection to "The Apprentice"

If it can be used anywhere else? (the one currently used in the LetsSingIt of the O'Jays is perfect its their LP Vynal recording shown with song in back ground. 7 min 20 seconds long.

Now that Donald Trump has been elected President of these United States, isn't it time LSI honor his 14 years at "The Apprentice?"

I didn't find anything on search!

So here is Video of the song "For the Love of Money"

for the very first season of "The Apprentice"

[youtube=9paNJJqMn3c ]

And here is Apprentice Season 5 of the regular show

Then it became the "Celebrity Apprentice" shows

Here is Season 5's Celebrity Apprentice best one...

Great cast that season was one of the best!!! look who they had

(George Taki of Star Trek too!)

Here is link to MANY MANY versions of O'Jays song on LSI:

Here is whole question for all.....do we mention for each of them in "other" category that the song was used as theme song for "The Apprentice" and "The Celebrity Apprentice" for 14 seasons?

(There is a new one for the new Celebrity Apprentice with Arnold Schwartzenegger ....Same song with new location in LA).

For the New Celebrity Apprentice Season 15 with Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on it!

Hope Governor Schwarzenegger gets better ratings..... Trump asked us to "pray" for him... so Arnold fired back this retort (might use it? in "other'" if you make a category for that Apprentice as well

I don't know how much or detailed everyone wants to do this on LSI

But it IS a song !

It does have lyrics!

It is very very famous song and lyrics everyone "knows" (hey...the current President of the United States got a lot of his fame from doing it for 14 years)

So the question is...why isn't it on here at the LSI site at least twice (once for regular Apprentice and once for "The Celebrity Apprentice" (use Season 5 with George Takai You Tube please, thanks!)

Up to everyone i know the in the public review section to do this.

but .... If I wrote this much on the "contribute" page no one would do it as its too much and too confusing to do it and no way for me to weed through all the choices... when you do something I'll comment back on it....

Talk it over....

Figure it out.....

If Trump can become President, we can do this!

roxcyn
roxcyn | 05-02-2017 05:06
An interesting read about that song. What changes should I be doing? Regarding the "about" section - the song was used in a lot of shows (see the link I posted) so I'm not sure if it's appropriate to mention every thing that it was sampled in. However, if you think it would help, we can mention that the song is featured in the reality theme song.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 05-02-2017 05:30
we can mention that the song is featured in the reality theme song.

I assume you can add in that its (as Wikipedia states) not only the reality theme song, but its :"The Apprentice", "The Celebrity Apprentice" Two foreign versions of the show, and as the link I provided earlier and here shows... the words (which I'm bad at typing out) are far shorter than the original was----its on same page for comparison purposes as the show's producer Mark Burnett, got the O'Jays to perform the song shorter than its 7 minutes for the show using the words on the "other" lyric web site...

See I don't know how to handle things like that.... do we just "copy" off the words from that web site? I'm certain Ray doesn't want any links taking people away to some other lyric web site to see the shortened words...

It took me a while to get this done but I'll post the corrections anyway even if you're not using it, I wanted to be more complete in my original post ok?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 05-02-2017 05:41
Ooops errors in the above post:

(I only get like everyone else does---15 minutes to correct the post, and I find errors at 16 minutes)

Twice I misspelled George Takei's name (this is the correct spelling)

And, The Celebrity Apprentice Season 5 was the best of all of them--try to see it I've seen them all.

Guest Stars: (I emphasized in bold so many of them!)

Penn Jillette

Debbie Gibson

Arsenio Hall

Dayana Mendoza

Adam Carolla

Tia Carrere

Lisa Lampanelli

Lou Ferrigno

Paul Teutul, Sr.

Patricia Velasquez

Victoria Gotti

Michael Andretti

Cheryl Tiegs

Dee Snider

Aubrey O'Day

Clay Aiken

Teresa Giudice

George Takei

More corrections:

Please in choosing the You Tube to display for "The Celebrity Apprentice" : Don't get confused!

The paused You Tube for First Season of Celebrity Apprentice shows "Piers Morgan's" Face

and the paused You Tube for Season 5 also Shows Piers Morgan's face! He was only in Season 1 and not the better Season 5.

so don't pick the wrong You Tube in its paused state, its the one where Penn Jillette the Magician/Showman/TV personality is listed as the first Guest star when watching the opening (and the openings do vary a little bit in the shots, but only if you have viewed the show for years would you notice the differences.....

..........And I won't say who won that show! Ii was a nail biter!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 09-03-2017 04:05
Ok, hope everyone read the above two postings!

Here we go with Apprentice "artist" creations....

We can have entries for television shows (see next post about Brady Bunch!)

more than one is ok!

So I count three in my post fourth above this one.

1. The Apprentice with Donald Trump

2. The Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump

3. The New Celebrity Apprentice with Arnold Schwarzenegger!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 09-03-2017 04:06
Posted that to discuss with you how they appear.....

Please follow my suggestions for using You Tubes of Season 1 for the regular show "The Apprentice" and

Season 5 for "The (yes The is part of the title!) "The Celebrity Apprentice" as its the best one!

Season 1 for "The New Celebrity Apprentice as it just began and so its the only one we can choose!

Thanks!

I have a few demands on my minutes here but I'll post as fast as I can without errors! Ok?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 13-03-2017 04:42
1-3 have been added. #3 - LSI cut off the name so I left it out.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 10-04-2017 04:26
Here is a question for all...

Song "Michelle" has lyrics posted on the site from ..

this The Beatles Revival Band location:

The Lyrics do not match the You Tube of the song published on the same page:

But the correct Lyrics are posted under the original Paul McCartney one here.

with his You Tube song singing the correct lyrics:

In the correct French and English wording of the song...

I didn't check out every one of the other 92!! listings here on my search of LSI {Edit...I see some are wrong.. How did Scarborough Fair get chosen as "Michelle"? so maybe less than 92 here]

If someone wants to check them out..and correct any that have wrong lyrics you're welcome to do it and get the points! I'm just "pointing" out some problems that might need fixing that I don't know how to do it myself as too complex for me at this point!

Paragraphing and how the song appears on the page are also confusing from one song to another... not consistent!! Please try to correct them so they are more consistent with each other especially if singing the same exact song the same way on the You Tubes.

For a good example of what I'm asking ppl here to do to fix this huge problem, see this Andy Williams page example where its all one big long paragraph and not the way its in the Paul McCartney proper method of broken into sections (especially when switching from French to English its important to have line breaks in the song writing!)

See and compare this messy example (Andy Williams) of someone who was lazy posting it and try to fix it so its written like the others I posted above with proper paragraphing! Listen to his You Tube below, its the correct song, but not as someone typed into the lyrics page for Andy Williams!

Good Luck!

Bonne chance!

I will find other similar errors as I come across them. I'm only one person and I can't re-check all 1 million songs the first day I'm at this process.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-04-2017 04:43
Corrected The revival one and Andy Williams one. The others are going to take a while so I'll have to leave that for another day.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 10-04-2017 05:13
Its good you have that power to be able to do this for my requests/suggestions!

Remember; "With great power comes great responsibility"
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-04-2017 15:53
Edit. Sorry error on my part.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 07-05-2017 23:19
A question:

"T'es Belle"

and

"T'es Belle"

(Why does LSI produce two different links for the same page?)

Compare these two:

(Reading the links)

https://www.letssingit.com/volo-lyrics-t-es-belle-lk4f24f#axzz4fqgFJu2t

and

https://www.letssingit.com/volo-lyrics-t-es-belle-lk4f24f#axzz4gR7YsZrb
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 08-05-2017 00:04
I don't find the same, Practice!
https://www.letssingit.com/volo-lyrics-t-es-belle-lk4f24f#axzz4e9x468jV
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 08-05-2017 02:29
Now this is weird!

T'es Belle

You get to the same page I got using a different ending (note the parts I have bolded out in my message above your reply, and this new link you provided (and bolded too)

https://www.letssingit.com/volo-lyrics-t-es-belle-lk4f24f#axzz4e9x468jV

Is this normal? Or should I bother Ray with this issue? The pages work, they just have different addresses!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 06-07-2017 05:29
"Abracadabra"

In "The Bomsters-Velvet" the song shown on You Tube is wrong! Its "Abracadabra"

Now went looking to see where "Abracadabra" is hiding out..

Found this one by The Bomsters - Abracadabra

Song on the You Tube is definitely not the one shown in the Lyrics even though the name is the same [should be listed separately and that You Tube moved there---
roxcyn
roxcyn | 06-07-2017 19:37
I went head and deleted the video from the wrong file, but it appears they don't have a song on YT for "Velvet"
roxcyn
roxcyn | 07-07-2017 03:37
Regarding the song - It's all the same up to the pound/hashtag sign #. Maybe something technically how the song is stored and can be accesses multiple ways so not to overwhelm the website. You'd have to PM Ray regarding it.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 07-07-2017 05:06
I don't know if I should be bothering Ray with individual song problems..... that's for us and the Mods to figure out solutions without needing Ray to touch every little problem---he has enough to handle with entire website problems
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 13-07-2017 04:22
Ed Sheeran video for "Shape of You" is not it!

Its a "Sing Off" between two guys from The Vamps... and they don't even have the words to match his song I think?

So someone find the real official video of Shape of You or else what?

Thanks for liking it Celine! on the Song Alphabet Game #2
---so I went to listen to it and that's how I found out it has the wrong You Tube video and the excellent description of how the song was written and the official video shot wants to make me find it and hear it the proper way.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: