We use cookies to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features, and to analyze traffic to our site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. Read more.
  •    
  •    
  •    

Forum

Follow 3 Share & like

Social Media for LSI

roxcyn
    roxcyn06-12-2016 05:13
    I was thinking - I see LSI has Google+, Twitter and Facebook.

How about Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube?

Let me know your thoughts and opinions.
    3 comments 
    PracticePractic
    PracticePractic06-12-2016 10:50
    Great idea!

I use a browser that has icons on its front page to give me (if I used any of them, which I don't) one button access to the following list of social media sites:

Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Linkedin, Reddit, www.vk.com, Pinterest, Instagram, Livejournal, Flickr, Yahoo...

So I listed them all here to be more inclusive for the discussion in case Ray wants to add them all.. (Did I miss any that some of you use as well?).

Wonder why my browser does not call You Tube a "Social Media" site...its listed as an icon elsewhere on the page...
    Ray
    Ray06-12-2016 17:40
    Social media if only interesting if you can reach people. Reaching people requires posting new content regularly, least once a day. This is pretty time consuming. People that look for lyrics use search engines, not social media, so the added value is low. I don't have plans in the near future to bring social media to life.
    roxcyn
    roxcyn06-12-2016 20:09
    Thanks for adding your opinion, Ray.
    pop out save saving ...

Topics you may also like

• more "Killer Ideas" topics
    • active topics
    • new topics