LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Very nice, a bit Lengthy, maybe frontPAGE? in sm. click img

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Mwoo7
Mwoo7 | 30-10-2016 19:23
Okay, just dropping a note by, not sure how public the frontpage is, I was reading below, yes ACTIVE is the very first place anyone would go, nobody reads rules, regs, TOC ABC this or that but thanks for the nice WELCOME !

Two bits:
HA! retyped typo FIRST THING! Joy!, as I was saying,

seems kind of sweet in here, like humor and jokes air/atmosphere you know. In kitchen (now), cookies ... getting ready for HALLOWEEEEEEEEEN ! I started typing smellsHA!
6 comments
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-10-2016 19:26
What exactly is the point of this?
Mwoo7
Mwoo7 | 30-10-2016 19:29
Well I'm new, found a possible topic to say hi, then seen some extreme lengthy WELCOME POST IN THERE, have you ever been in there or clicked in to that area?

Main leader said WELCOME TO FORUM, and the intro was typed out by lil minty
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-10-2016 19:35
Ah I see. Was a bit confused.

Welcome. :p
Mwoo7
Mwoo7 | 30-10-2016 19:45
Oh, well thank you.
A lot of posts etc. in here.
I was surfing around, well actually a couple of days ago, anywayzzzz and noticed that some places like didn't have real activity. Hmmm pondering... to be clear, like -- well, maybe like, mmm five to forty members, then an army of spider bots running threads , like chatting away between each other and also chatting up the real active members, (the very few that were real and live posters/chatters). Bit of humor... but wait -- hold ON! -- that was so ! ) ) ) Last decade, yes as my daughter would say, after *sighs*obviously, yet again, pitiful attempts at humor.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-10-2016 20:41
Come hang out with us in the Randomness is the Answer thread.
Mwoo7
Mwoo7 | 30-10-2016 20:48
Hmmmm ... do I dare, kidding* just being facesitious? spelling ah sarcastic, oh there is spelle check facetiousness .. okay whew! YEY! SPELLCHECK!

Aaaah .. will probably cruise by there.

byb-bye-now HEY NO SMILEYS ? I suppose they are not allowed or piictures either, no I did not read ABC TOC Terms Regs etc. blah, actually I don't know anyone that does tee-hee. Okay laterzzzzzz for now.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: