en

another bug crawling around site [solved]

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-09-2016 20:57
Hallo Ray!

First off: Great work with the other problems.

I tend just to "like" your final post when you solved something.

I consider it confusing I think if I wrote a post after yours thanking you. I'd rather see the word [solved] and your post saying "fixed" etc. as the final post for these support threads.

Ok, got that covers the past 3 support items.

Hate to write another...

But it crawled out, and its a sporadic, intermittent bug that should be squashed (or explained away).

I'll describe it (had Screenshot pics but not needed I hope).

When members now post, there is a gold circle after their name. I thought it was our "level" since the number of posts we do have vanished to make a cleaner look (BRAVO!) on the page.

But in the LSI Fantasy Football League thread, page 24 its weird....

Everyone had a gold disc after name, but Sarah! Oh (I guessed) she is a mod. That worked until I saw Joey (Mod too) post and she had a gold disc and Sarah still did not.

Now I delayed sending this as really didn't think it was worth bothering you....

But all of a sudden on that same page, a few hours later...

Sarah HAS a gold disk

But Juliet posting on same page does not!

So what are the disks for?

[Crazy suggestion for Killer ideas? If they are just separators, why not have them represent the "color" of the member's VIP (or whatever Leaderboard Points system is called) level, like Bronze Silver Gold and (you pick a color) for Elite! Then the number of posts does not matter and the level of the person is shown after their name, correct?---Easy, clean, and no words to take up room on posting page, just a round disk icon!]

Let us know what you think of this.
3 comments
Ray
Ray | 27-09-2016 21:03
The orange dot shows that you're online
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-09-2016 21:05
Ok, I thought it was the letters of my member name, indicating that. If bold and dark, I'm online, if not offline. Sort of like what you had without the image of a little person in blue.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 28-09-2016 04:56
It's like the blue color before. I like it as it's a similar color to yellow.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: