We use cookies to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features, and to analyze traffic to our site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. Read more.
  •    
  •    
  •    

Forum

Follow 1 Share & like

Randomness Is The Answer #185

Big (> 1000 comments)Warm
    Captain_Keeta
    Captain_Keeta04-08-2016 01:36
    This one goes out to this years football season and to the Green Bay Packers. See you in the Super Bowl!

-----------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
    Tired of religious wars?
    Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
    Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
    « 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 ... 185 186 187 »
    4,674 comments, showing 4,426 to 4,450page 178 of 187
    Captain_Keeta
    Captain_Keeta9 days ago
    Yeah I am. Like I said, I've hardly had anything to eat but that's because of how I felt in the middle of the night 'cause of my anxiety. Dad made bacon and eggs and I downed the entire meal, because bacon, lol. I felt bloated after eating pudding and after eating that meal, I've been gassier than an antelope.

Also trying a new medication for my anxiety because I don't want it to get out of control. The antidepressant I was on is really only effective for around two years, but I found it to be longer than that. It doesn't really help though, lol. But I definitely don't feel as shitty as I did a few days ago.
    Captain_Keeta
    Captain_Keeta9 days ago
    My sleep schedule is so messed up lately. I mean I'm not even tired and it's almost 2am... ugh lol.
    Cheater138
    Cheater1389 days ago
    Bryan would watch it, Joey. He loves toy reviews.
    Juliet86
    Juliet868 days ago
    There is so much weird stuff on YouTube. Lego building is way more interesting than some of them.

I'm supposed to get a delivery tonight, but I think I usually get an email first, and I didn't. So I can't track it. And I can't take a shower in case I miss it.
    Cheater138
    Cheater1388 days ago
    Watching Episode 1 with Bryan. They just introduced Palpatine, and he recognized the name, but doesn't seem that he remembers that he was the bad guy in the last ones. His recognizing the name is enough for me though. He's paying attention to something.
    Captain_Keeta
    Captain_Keeta8 days ago
    Holy fkin wind.
    CaptainStabbin
    CaptainStabbin8 days ago
    'Cause I'm still breathing
    'Cause I'm still breathing on my own
    My head's above the rain and roses
    Making my way away
    CaptainStabbin
    CaptainStabbin8 days ago
    I spent about 4 hours working on a project today trying to get something to work. Tried everything I could think of. 3 hours later, I'm in bed watching 7 days to die videos and boom, out of nowhere it hits me. Remote in and it works like a charm. Why the hell couldn't this have come to me when I was working with the customer, damnit!
    PracticePractic
    PracticePractic8 days ago
    The mind works in mysterious ways.....sometimes you just gotta let it do what it needs to do unattended for a while .

Happy you found the right solution!
    Captain_Keeta
    Captain_Keeta8 days ago
    The mind is a powerful tool.

Balls. College starts back up in a week.
    Joeyy
    Joeyy8 days ago
    Try to go into it with positivity. The "It'll be better this time" kind of mindset. 'Cause see your first statement there (re: the mind). If you can get yourself to believe that it might be, even just a little, then indeed it might. Go into it feeling completely negative and there's every chance it'll seem just as crap, if not worse.

It's windy out there. A friend said there might be "thundersnow" soon, which sounds pretty epic.
    Joeyy
    Joeyy8 days ago
    Unless I'm going about this the wrong way, it is weirdly difficult to help people in the community. EG I couldn't find the existence of any soup kitchens when I looked last year, and tonight I attempted to look at writing to local prisoners; the only avenue I found was through a religious charity that required me to provide a strange amount of detail, including personal references and discussion on my Christianity. TV kind of gave me the impression it was easy to get into these things.
    roxcyn
    roxcyn8 days ago
    Good for you Joe. Sometimes you think of the solution when you relax your mind.

Their are pen pal and key pal sites, Joey. If you have Salvation Army, Goodwill or YMCA they should be able to point you in the right direction about soup kitchens. Another option - if you have an unemployment office, they should be able to point you in the right direction, too.

I hope everyone is awesome. Thanks for the ones who voted in the poll.
    Captain_Keeta
    Captain_Keeta8 days ago
    Wooooo for getting decent amount of sleep!
    Joeyy
    Joeyy8 days ago
    Thanks for the suggestions, Scott, I'll look into them later today.
    Joeyy
    Joeyy6 days ago
    How is there going to be a live action Dumbo movie?
    Cheater138
    Cheater1386 days ago
    Hayden Christensen's face almost makes up for these movies... almost.
    roxcyn
    roxcyn6 days ago
    Let me know, Joey, if you need a website for pen pals or key pals, ok?
    Joeyy
    Joeyy6 days ago
    What are key pals? Thanks, but I wanted one for people in prison. The only sites I could find were heavily religious or looked like websites created for prisoners to find a romantic partner. The UK doesn't seem to be big on the practice, which is sad, but maybe it's difficult to arrange.

This is effed up... Tragic that she lost her life, but also that anyone would broadcast such a horror live...and that some sites won't take it down. I'm sure Facebook will in the end, due to the uproar, but their process is ridiculous.
    Joeyy
    Joeyy6 days ago
    I assume they'll be leaving the racist crows out of the live action version. Modern times + the difficulty of finding actual talking, discriminatory crows :p
    Captain_Keeta
    Captain_Keeta6 days ago
    I wonder who messaged me from 1969, lmfao.
    Joeyy
    Joeyy6 days ago
    Lol. A playlist of mine recently had next to it that I'd created it forty-seven years ago. All better now, Jeff?
    Cheater138
    Cheater1386 days ago
    One movie left to go.. was going to wait until Monday to go see the new one, but I mentioned it to Bryan today and I don't think he wants to wait that long.
    Captain_Keeta
    Captain_Keeta6 days ago
    Physically yes, but I feel down in the shitter lately. This weather messing with me. One day it's a high of ten degrees out and today is was almost sixty degrees out!
    Cheater138
    Cheater1386 days ago
    Here too. I don't like driving in the snow and ice but it's January, there's suppose to be snow. I'd rather have it stay 20-30 degrees consistently than deal with what we're getting now.
    pop out save saving ...
    « 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 ... 185 186 187 »

Topics you may also like

• more "General Discussion" topics
    • active topics
    • new topics