We use cookies to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features, and to analyze traffic to our site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. Read more.
  •    
  •    
  •    

Forum

Follow 1 Share & like

Randomness Is The Answer #185

Big (> 1000 comments)Warm
    Captain_Keeta
    Captain_Keeta04-08-2016 01:36
    This one goes out to this years football season and to the Green Bay Packers. See you in the Super Bowl!

-----------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
    Tired of religious wars?
    Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
    Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
    « 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 ... 185 186 187 »
    4,674 comments, showing 4,401 to 4,425page 177 of 187
    Captain_Keeta
    Captain_Keeta10 days ago
    This sickness is making me so miserable.
    roxcyn
    roxcyn10 days ago
    Feel better Jeff!

CĂ©line, you can probably search her name with the city and find information.

Yeah, we sure did get whooped. I remember I broke (cracked the corner) of our front window one time and another time I broke a knickknack, I got whooped both times with a belt (the buckle hurt the most). Uhm, yeah, we sure did get time out, too.

I had a lava lamp when I was a teen. I think someone took it though. I saw the small ones at Kohl's and they have them online as well as at places like Waterbeds and stuff.

I am so surprised The Limited closed all their physical stores. Uhm, and Sears/Kmart as well as Macy's is closing down many stores. I guess people are shopping elsewhere or just buying online. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Sears/Kmart goes out of business since they have been on eggshells for the longest.

Well goodnight y'all.

I posted the poll if you want to vote. Thank you!
    Captain_Keeta
    Captain_Keeta10 days ago
    Woke up an hour in full blown panic mode and it's an hour later and I'm still not calmed down. This shit makes no sense and it just happened randomly.
    Cheater138
    Cheater13810 days ago
    I would also like to see the Packers cream the Pats in the Super Bowl, Joe.
    CarlJ
    CarlJ10 days ago
    Ummm, Morning.....ummm, sorry Sarah...and yes, Jenn, take better care of yourself. whoops to me!

Our KMart is one that is closing in Leavenworth.....the Sears Hometown store inside starting it's going out of business sale two months ago, KMart started yesterday. Sears sold off Craftsman to Stanley Black and Decker.....two years i give both chains and they will be gone. Just heard they are closing the KMart DC in Manteno Illinois...I remember when I first started with Swift that we would ship out 50 loads a day out of that DC.........the one in Lawrence is downsizing. Sears/KMart is in a hole and spiraling downward.......

And go Chiefs this coming Sunday!
    CaptainStabbin
    CaptainStabbin10 days ago
    Keep dreaming Sarah, New England is going all the way. It'll be difficult to fit all those rings on one hand but I'm sure they'll figure it out.
    Cheater138
    Cheater13810 days ago
    Ugh... and I can picture doofy Tom Brady trying to act like hot shit while doing it... fk, I hate him.
    CaptainStabbin
    CaptainStabbin10 days ago
    Who do you hate more: Brady or Eli? They both pout when they lose but Eli looks like he's about to cry every time. I will say this about A-Aron, he is one of the all time great QBs. I feel lucky to be able to watch 2 of the greats (1 is way greater than the other) play in the league. A superbowl with them would hopefully be legendary.

- I'd really love to photoshop Bradys face on officer Doofys body. Somebody should do that if they have time.

Fuck I needed this coffee.
    CaptainStabbin
    CaptainStabbin9 days ago
    Hey Sarah, for Givling did they send you anything to confirm student loan debt?
    Cheater138
    Cheater1389 days ago
    I hate Brady more. Eli looks like a giant baby, but his team sucks, he has reason to whine. Brady is the best and he still finds reason to act like a giant man child.

And no, I believe they only request that if you're chosen for the queue. It's all very non-personal if you're just doing free plays. Even for the daily prize (which I received today) all they asked for was name, address and member number and sent a check.
    I like it that way honestly, because if I never get to the queue I don't have to worry about my info being out there somewhere.
    CarlJ
    CarlJ9 days ago
    getting ready to roll out. tired, long day here.....have a good evening everyone
    Cheater138
    Cheater1389 days ago
    They've also commented that they're not exclusive to paying just student debt. They've mentioned moving to mortgages if a person chosen has paid off their loans already. And they also allow paying loans for other people (spouse, child, etc).
    CaptainStabbin
    CaptainStabbin9 days ago
    I wouldn't go so far as to way they suck. They had a pretty decent year and finished with 11-5. Do you really hate Brady for that or is it because he's a winner?

I hope the app survives, 12 trillion in student loan debt right now. When are the politicians gonna tackle that one?
    Captain_Keeta
    Captain_Keeta9 days ago
    I have had a piece of toast and crackers for food all day today lmao.
    Cheater138
    Cheater1389 days ago
    It's probably the winning, but he annoys me so God damn much with the doofy whiny face, it's hard to tell.
    Cheater138
    Cheater1389 days ago
    I hope it sticks around too. It depends solely on user volume, so I'm sure it'll die off eventually, but I'll keep playing every day until that happens. Not gonna hurt to try.
    CaptainStabbin
    CaptainStabbin9 days ago
    I never see/notice the amount donated go up and Ads are always unavailable for me. Is it the same for you?
    Cheater138
    Cheater1389 days ago
    The queue value goes up about 100-200 a day. I do notice that. It's slow, but it does move. When I first started playing again a month or so ago, the girl who's second in the queue had around 10k paid and now she's just over 11. Hers seems more noticeable than the rest cuz she only owes 17, so the bar moves more.

The ads are random. I've not yet gotten one. I think it's something like 5-10% of users get an ad every day. But they say that'll go up as they get more funding.
    Captain_Keeta
    Captain_Keeta9 days ago
    Captain_Keeta
    Captain_Keeta9 days ago
    Jordy Nelson has two fractured ribs... fuck.
    Cheater138
    Cheater1389 days ago
    I just saw that announcement... It honestly won't hurt the team as a whole much, but it fking blowssss. I want to see some A-a-ron and Jordy action in the Superbowl... And he had such an amazing year, this is a terrible way to end it.
    Captain_Keeta
    Captain_Keeta9 days ago
    If we got Cobb catching kickass Hail Mary's and Adams going over 100 yards per game, we should be good. But yes, you're absolutely correct. Nelson has a huge role in this team and I would hate for him to have to be out.
    Cheater138
    Cheater1389 days ago
    Bryan Just informed me that he is going to be a Youtuber. Not surprising at all, but the way he told me was just too funny.
    Joeyy
    Joeyy9 days ago
    Haha. Mil mentions that sometimes. What do you say when a child you love asks you if you think people would want to watch her build LEGO sets?
    Joeyy
    Joeyy9 days ago
    I never got the belt, but smacked when I was a kid. I've always found the 'They would/could never do that' mentality strange. You get people in power abusing kids; you get church-goers with families BTKing people. You just can't know what someone is capable of.

On a completely different subject...are you managing to keep your food down tonight, Jeff?
    pop out save saving ...
    « 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 ... 185 186 187 »

Topics you may also like

• more "General Discussion" topics
    • active topics
    • new topics