LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #185

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 04-08-2016 01:36
This one goes out to this years football season and to the Green Bay Packers. See you in the Super Bowl!

-----------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
4,376 to 4,400 of 5,001 comments
page 176 of 201
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 08-01-2017 13:31
I think what I said still applies to teens/adults, Joe. Kid could have been the most well behaved kid, but that doesn't excuse them from punishment. And, using the Chicago situation as an example, those kids negated their good behavior by doing that. Doesn't matter. They did something terrible, they better face consequences for it.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 08-01-2017 16:02
I completely agree Sarah. They should always face punishment.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 08-01-2017 16:20
Did you guys ever get the belt? That's something I never got. If I was acting like a dick head, I'd either be forced to my room or I'd sit in "time out." lmao

That was rare I acted up as a child though. I would come home from school and do my homework and then play roller coaster tycoon lol.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 08-01-2017 17:33
We got spanked when we were little, but never a belt. My dad took all of our toys on a few occasions too and put them in giant garbage bags to "throw away".
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 08-01-2017 17:59
I don't even think I got spanked. I think the biggest punishment was not being able to get on the computer.

Speaking of that, one thing I will ALWAYS remember as a child is having my mom yell upstairs to me to get off the computer so she could call grandma. Damn dial up.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 08-01-2017 18:09
I got spanked a few times, more so now that I'm older. Also got hit with a shoe a lot.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 08-01-2017 18:10
Corporal punishment is illegal here. My parents weren't big on punishing at all, as far as I can remember. They would usually just give us a stern talk and sometimes take away a toy. Disconnected the TV once or twice.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 08-01-2017 19:06
I love the person who invented the sunlamp so much.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 08-01-2017 19:08
Last weekend, I sliced my finger open trying to cut up old cards. Today, I stabbed my hand with the screwdriver trying to put the vacuum cleaner together. My poor left hand and first aid kit are having a work out lately.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 08-01-2017 19:19
I want a lava lamp, always have.

That sucks Jen, how bad were the stabs/slices?
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 08-01-2017 19:38
Not bad enough for stitches, thankfully. Though, I only would have taken myself to urgent care to find that out from an actual medical professional if I were unable to get the bleeding to stop. My finer bled far worse than my hand. The puncture in my hand doesn't look too bad, but the screwdriver definitely went into my hand like half an inch or so. I think it'll be fine.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 08-01-2017 19:54
I got the belt as a kid...a lot. Wasn't the best kid at times. I knew I was in trouble when dad pulled it out and snapped it.

Hey Joe...I gave Nikki a blue lava lamp for Christmas...was one of her favs this year. I think they are cool as hell.

got back from lunch and all hell broke loose here....picking up the pieces and moving on. good grief.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 08-01-2017 20:10
I can't wait until I'm older with a family, a nice job and my own house and I can just sit there and say, "I actually did it."
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 08-01-2017 21:04
I mentioned here that I'd always wanted a lava lamp, and then Joey got me one for Christmas one year . Sadly it broke when one of my moving boxes collapsed.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 08-01-2017 23:39
awwww.....that's too bad Lisa. Nikki loves hers. it turns on when she gets back to our house and it doesn't go off until i'm taking her back to her moms.

ok Sarah......are you trying to take my claim to fame as a klutz? I have so many scars... Hope your hand it healing well....please be careful.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 09-01-2017 00:41
Ha, I think you meant to direct your comment to me, Carl. It's not my fault! I live alone, otherwise I'd totally let someone more capable handle the tasks that include tools and sharp objects. lol. I'm just glad I didn't have to take myself to the emergency room and have to explain how I apparently can't be trusted with a screwdriver. But I should probably consider updating my tetanus shot at the rate I am going here.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-01-2017 01:11
GO PACK GO!
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 09-01-2017 01:59
Great win.. but Jordy... that hit was rough, I hope he's okay. We need him.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 09-01-2017 02:00
You mean, Jen, don't you Carl? I haven't injured myself... lately...
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-01-2017 02:16
We definitely need him.

Rodgers' Hail Mary pass to Cobb was fucking incredible.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 09-01-2017 02:26
Next week is gonna be interesting.. Green Bay at Dallas. Could be tough..

And Texans at New England.. let's not forget, last time they went there, they broke JJ. The Texans have only ever beaten New England once, and it wasn't in New England after they had a week off... this can't end well. =/
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 09-01-2017 02:49
I'm looking forward to GB vs Dallas; the New England game should be a breeze but you never know. I'd enjoy a GB vs NE superbowl.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-01-2017 03:29
I wonder how much of a fine OBJ is gonna get for punching that hole in the wall lmao.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 09-01-2017 04:43
corporal punishment was big, because both my parents are European immigrants who got strapped as kids.

it was inevitable i fall down on my brother and I, not as much on my younger 2 siblings, especially after the divorce. Mom got a little softer as she got older

But my brother and i were wild and rambunctious kids, but we knew we crossed the line when my dad stood up and took his belt off. Because we knew there was nothing we could do or say that would stop Dad from shooting heroin
roxcyn
roxcyn | 09-01-2017 05:06
Please vote on the new poll so we can let Ray know what we think!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: