LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #185

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 04-08-2016 01:36
This one goes out to this years football season and to the Green Bay Packers. See you in the Super Bowl!

-----------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
2,801 to 2,825 of 5,001 comments
page 113 of 201
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-10-2016 00:35
Not what I meant...
roxcyn
roxcyn | 27-10-2016 03:11
Chicken waffle chips are so good.

Damn, Sarah, that's horrible. I'm glad he's ok. Will your insurance go up?

Jeff, what's going on with your grades?

So they just told me the bonus I'm getting for September for this month-amazing!

PP - thanks for educating Jeff. You should see some of those pranks. They ask crazy things and some of them get f'd up.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-10-2016 04:05
It's fucking snowing! You've gotta be kidding me.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-10-2016 04:47
You should see some of those pranks.

I really don't have the time to go surfing or exploring all the dark corners of the web so I do appreciate people like Jeff for showing me these things as he has chosen to show just one out of a bunch---I remember the one where they destroyed a vacuum and a microwave etc etc---I didn't have to spend time exploring whole site, I get the gist of it from the one he chose as his "favorite" (I assume) to share with all of us.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-10-2016 04:49
Send us a video/photo as proof Jeff! Or better yet, try to send us some of that snow..... bet some of us in foreign countries where it doesn't snow would be surprised to see snow leaking out of their phones or computers
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-10-2016 05:10
You can have the snow for good wherever the hell you live.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 27-10-2016 10:32
Your choice of words was sketchy, Jeff. I wasn't sure how you meant it, but given the situation, it sounded a bit insensitive. Basic instinct is to avoid an accident. It's easy to say "just hit it", but it's not easy in the seconds you have to react to actually do that.
Hopefully you never have to find that out.

We all had a rough day yesterday. Kept Bryan home from school even. He was already sick and had to get up in the middle of the night, so we decided he needed a day. Hopefully today is better. Gonna pick up a rental car and then we'll just wait for the insurance to take care of things so we can go find something new.

And fuck... It's snowing.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 27-10-2016 11:28
OMG! Sarah...I'm so glad Gary is ok. Crap, I just saw the pic. Wow........looking at it reminded me of my nephew's accident. That was 5 years ago this Saturday. Very glad to know he is ok......the higher powers that be were definitely watching over him.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-10-2016 12:26
Well as usual, I didn't mean it like that, sorry.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-10-2016 12:37
Oh boy, we've got white stuff all over the ground. Depression phase will be kicking in.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 27-10-2016 12:57
Bryan was loving it this morning.. me, not so much.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 27-10-2016 14:59
Yikes, I'm glad Gary's OK!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-10-2016 15:08
I just do not understand how people like this weather. If people actually like this BS, there's a good chance I probably hate you.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 27-10-2016 22:36
the walking dead comics are pretty wild. and the season opener was a basher.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-10-2016 22:53
My facebook was flooded with memes about this "Glenn" character. Never have watched it and will keep it that way.

How's the Uber job going, Carl?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 28-10-2016 01:12
I like Spring and autumn where it's not hot or cold. I hate hot weather and cold weather
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-10-2016 02:45
Titans putting a whooping on Jacksonville.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 28-10-2016 03:19
Just got home from the Lindsey Stirling concert. It was soooooooo good y'all. She puts on a fantastic show. I would go see her live many times over. Loved it!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-10-2016 03:44
You got to see her? That's awesome!

So many deer out tonight.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 28-10-2016 11:55
Oh dear, I have to get a new lamp and a new chair so I could type that report more easily from tonight. I guess I won't have to use my glasses again.

Already got the lamp but before seeing what the chair looks like, I got an imprévu because of a mix-up between Sweet Sensation [UK] and Sweet Sensation [US]. Now done with transferring/removing songs that actually are from the American trio, ha-ha.

And if my parents had not brought back the lamp for me, I should have gone to bed.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 28-10-2016 12:01
Howdy everyone. going pretty good Jeff. Heading out tonight for about an hour or so...see if it's busy. they have predicted that it's going to be a crazy weekend. going to driver late sunday nite too.

question for everyone...if you want to answer. tomorrow is the 5th anniversary of my oldest nephew's accident that killed him. I get that my brother is still grieving and that is something a parent never gets over. My sister is grieving harder than he is.....is that a normal thing? It's to the point where she does not want to do anything. I know everyone grieves in their own way.....I came to terms with it a long time ago. But they can't seem to truly move past it and live. Any thoughts? Any and all are welcome. thanks
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-10-2016 12:26
Vine being taken down has to be one of the greatest things to happen this year.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 28-10-2016 15:09
Why Jeff? Just heard about Vine going away......never got to use it even!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 28-10-2016 15:21
Now I've seen what this new desk chair looks like. Mine from 10 years-ish isn't suitable for sitting 7 or 8 hours straight, that's what my mum told me. So, the new one is being built and I'll use it from tonight, I guess!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-10-2016 15:22
Because it was stupid.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: