LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #185

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 04-08-2016 01:36
This one goes out to this years football season and to the Green Bay Packers. See you in the Super Bowl!

-----------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
2,651 to 2,675 of 5,001 comments
page 107 of 201
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 22-10-2016 20:15
I think it depends on how frequently you and your partner normally communicate and how long the amount of time is. If its a day then I think its a reasonable request but if its less than that I think it pushes the boundaries of unreasonable.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 22-10-2016 20:22
I agree
Joeyy
Joeyy | 22-10-2016 20:23
I guess if you don't talk much then that would be considered normal for the relationship.

Hands frozen. Feels like winter.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 22-10-2016 20:27
My phone lost the plot when I was out. Battery jumped from 20% to 9% and climbed down to 6% by the second, at which point I closed all apps and started to head home. Stopped at 4%. Put apps back on once I got near house and it's been fine since.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 22-10-2016 20:30
Joe, we need to Skype some time; it's been ages. I feel like I don't have much time for anything these days. Not even Buffy. I miss Buffy. Lol.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 22-10-2016 20:41
Did you ever watch all of GOT? And yeah we do, it's been forever.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 22-10-2016 20:51
I did not. I don't think I've been on Plex for ages. I will finish it one day. We did make a deal, after all.

Crap. There was something I meant to get at the shop and I forgot. Damn the lack of late night/24 hour stores around here.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 22-10-2016 20:51
Why can't I post on mobile lmao
Joeyy
Joeyy | 22-10-2016 21:49
Tell Ray?

One for the money and the free rides
It's two for the lie that you denied
All rise, all rise

PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-10-2016 21:56
My two cents on that: (from the other page as by the time I posted so many other posts intervened between Joey and Lisa's posts).

Its a part of sharing and growing familiar with each others habits and personalities. Some of us desire to know everything all the time, about the other, while others no matter how loving, will always maintain a distant relationship (and of course many mixtures in the middle before someone points that out to me that its never all one way or other, I'm simplifying it)---

But its all to alleviate needless worry on the part of the partner left behind that they know the absence was planned and not something unplanned, unexpected, or maleficent, etc.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 22-10-2016 22:25
Ray LSI is done diddily broken on mobile.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 22-10-2016 22:48
I guess if you don't talk every day, it might not seem like a big deal. But I'm a worrier. If my partner usually responded quickly and then didn't, I'd worry. And I think it's nice to let each other know what you're gonna be doing, if you have plans. If it's a serious relationship.

Speaking of Plex, I just realised my TV has a Plex app, so hit me with some stuff. (Smiley to sound less demanding )
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-10-2016 00:30
I'm the same. I think it's sort of a common courtesy thing. We live in an age where we're almost always accessible. When that connection is killed and you've no idea why, it's just a bit like "??" Plus, like I always say, you never know when you're going to get hit by a bus.

Speaking of Plex, I just realised my TV has a Plex app, so hit me with some stuff.

Pay up, then. Like I've said, I get it free because of my fantastic boobs (or possibly just because we're buddies, but don't tell my ego).
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-10-2016 01:06
It's also possible it's partly psychological. If one was to dig deeper...and you know I can't resist a bit of digging. As I was writing my previous post, my last moments with my Gran popped into my head. I think I've probably mentioned it before, years ago. It left me with a ridiculous hatred/fear of not having a proper goodbye. Told her I loved her and said goodbye, and she was too doped up on morphine and crap to say anything back. Screwed me up a bit. I know it's not the same thing, but if my partner went out for hours and something bad happened and I didn't even get to wish them a nice time... Then again, you can go round the corner and drop dead, so...but emotions aren't logical and that would just be terrible luck.

Anyway. I was invited to a pub quiz. My general knowledge isn't great, although much improved after so much Pointless.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-10-2016 01:19
Off to go bowling with my homies. Should be a fun ass time.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-10-2016 01:36
I want to go bowling. It's a bit late here. :p
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-10-2016 04:06
Thanx to Joey and Lisa [did you know Sweden has the most Plex users in the world?] for educating me on the many layers and devices of Plex entertainment media system. {history of its development using C++ language and creator developed his own version called also Plex, is very interesting for those in the computer field---and Jeff if you can keep up with the jargon--the time to learn is when you are in college!).
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-10-2016 04:21
This just in: I suck at bowling. Had an awesome time though!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-10-2016 04:38
Lol. You'll get better if you play more.

I did not know that, Practice. I doubt many people do. ;p I've been terrible at replying to posts lately, so, Carl, I'm glad Nikki had such a great report from her teacher(s?) (can't remember if you posted about that or if I only saw it on Facebook, but) and Jen, I don't think you could ever be predictable.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-10-2016 04:52

I kinda like this.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-10-2016 04:53
I had three strikes and bowled a 101. I tried lol.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 23-10-2016 09:35
I like it too. I subscribe to her YouTube, but it's been ages since I actually watched any of her stuff. Don't remember why I subscribed to it either. But she's clearly good.

Sure, what do I pay and for what?

My first thought when I woke up was about this play my best friend and I started writing when we were about 10. We promised each other that we'd finish it, and still haven't. I guess I must have dreamt about it.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-10-2016 13:45
She did the comedy Sail video with another YouTuber; maybe I mentioned it or you found it and enjoyed.

Do you still have the script?
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 23-10-2016 14:29
I don't know. A copy could be somewhere at my parents'. I wouldn't have thrown it out, but after all these years, I have no idea where. I don't know if Helena has a copy left either. I remember most of the plot, but not word for word.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-10-2016 15:27
You should have a look. Listen to the dream you you don't remember.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: