LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Farmer,s Song by Murray Mclauchlin

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
Manley
Manley | 31-07-2016 15:28
could tell me where i could buy the piano accompaniment for vocal for this song sincerely glenn conrad
3 comments
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 31-07-2016 17:08
Hi Glenn!

Thanks for choosing LetsSingIt for your question.

I hope this is your song (from our website database)

If so (this is not a conversation I get yes or no answers from but a posting) here are my finds from Best to Less good for your to choose from:

1. Best: Foundations of Technique Piano Solo Professional Series by Murray Mclauchlin.

[See Farmer's Song is listed in the contents in paragraph 12 on the page I linked to---count 12 paragraphs down from the top including the big introductory paragraph]

This is probably the best free?? (I didn't click on Download to find out if it is truly free) book containing the complete music score to The Farmer's Song---and many others by Murray Mclauchlin---so maybe you'll like having the other songs by him as well (if you do press download and don't get virus or junk programs but you get a free PDF or download of the book, let us know here as I would want it too---looks good).

2. For this Sheeto.com site:

I use Musicnotes.com but have not used Sheeto.com so but they advertise here (or am I seeing the ad only for my eyes?)

Sheeto seems to be music created by others (like yourself, myself) and printed and shared---its a start but I could not determine if the chords represent piano or guitar (what he normally plays with).
(without downloading it myself!)

3. and finally:

You didn't ask for Guitar chords, but if you have the ability to transpose them to Piano Chords here is at least the left hand Piano chords (for free! I like Free!) on the web for your Murray Mclauchlin song)

* offtopic :
(A question for Scott and others: Should I add this information to the bio on LetsSingIt that Murray Mclauchlin won the Juno award in 1974 (Billboard April 27, 1974 issue) for Farmer's Song as both(!) the Canadian Country Single of the Year and Canadian Folk Single of the Year).

(P.S. how do I do that? Its not a "lyric" change).
roxcyn
roxcyn | 01-08-2016 02:10
If you want the hard copy - eBay or Amazon might be good sources, but PP offered you free sources. Also, you could check your local library to see if they have it or if you have a guitar center or music shop they carry sheet music.

* offtopic :
Go to the whichever artist, then click the yellow button and then click edit bio. If you want me to do it for you, I can do it. Let me know via PM
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 01-08-2016 04:09
* offtopic :
Ok I did it Scott. Thanks for the instructions.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: