3 Team Slayer (Joey/Lisa)
4 Newton's Law (Gary)
5 Show Me Ur TD's (Jeff)
6 Rodgers' SWATT Team (Sarah)
7 One-Third Back (Practice)
8 Somewhere Over Dwayne Bowe (Joe/Jen)
9 Team Charette (Bob)
10 Goddell's Law (Ant)

For comparison, here are screenshots of the final standings of the last 3 seasons.
251 to 275 of 1,267 comments
page 11 of 51
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 22-08-2016 10:58
Haha love your new team name, Sarah!
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 22-08-2016 11:20
The draft lobby unfortunately doesn't show you all information about the players, so yes, you do miss when someone is marked as "out". Practice, I would definitely keep Bell. He'll be great once he's back. You can use one of your other running backs for the time being. Joey, I don't think I'd wait on Lewis. He also will probably be good when he's back but the season will be half over, plus you have two amazing running backs ahead of him. You'll be fine. Same with Eifert, you have a good TE aside from him and it looks like he won't be out for long. I wouldn't worry too much about him.

Thanks, Jeff! It's super cheesy, but I get to fit both of their names in there, so I like it. Gary thinks it's stupid.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 22-08-2016 11:35
Well of course it's cheesy, after all, the league is called "Ten Angry Cheeses."

Oh Gary, the way to a woman's heart is to just compliment and praise them for what they've done even though you think it's stupid. Haha.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-08-2016 13:19
Practice, I would definitely keep Bell. He'll be great once he's back

Thanks Sarah for your advice and wisdom on my and Joey's picks!

GREAT Team name (now that Jeff mentioned it I see its changed to honor Rodgers!!)

And you changed your Xmen Avatar to Rodgers for the football season! Yay! (who is he talking to? I don't know anyone anyway).

Anyway Sarah, who names things in your household? When Gary gets to name something then he gets the compliments or the misses on the name.

Share jobs equally-----he gets to name Bryan's pet turtle next time.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-08-2016 13:27
First game of the season is Thursday, September 8th. Get your teams ready and have a good season.

Ok....

Public question:

Get my team ready? What do I do???? Give them a pep talk? Slap towels in the locker room? No pizza before the game on Thursday September 8th?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 22-08-2016 13:31
Thanks for trying to find the information, Practice. No PM necessary. And thanks, Sarah. I didn't realise Lewis would be out so long. I wanted to change one of the bench positions picked again before the draft, but I waited too long and it wouldn't let me after the lobby opened.

He is suspended, but I'll bench him when I learn "how" to bench a player for 3 game suspension

Practice, if you just mean how to bench a player...go to your team page and click "move" by the player names. Then chose "here" in the bench next to the player you want to swap out. Then click "submit" directly below.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 22-08-2016 13:32
The other person in my avatar is JJ Watt. The second half (SWATT) of the team name. He plays defense for the Texans (who I picked up as well).

And I would say we share naming rights... Dog was already named when we got her. I named my team, he'll name his. Bryan can name his own turtle... Gary did name Bryan tho, so he's definitely not excluded from naming things.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-08-2016 13:41
go to your team page and click "move" by the player names. Then chose "here" in the bench next to the player you want to swap out. Then click "submit" directly below.

Thanks Joey! Did it and done!

Wish there were clearer instructions just like yours, somewhere on the page.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-08-2016 13:45
I wanted to change one of the bench positions picked again before the draft, but I waited too long and it wouldn't let me after the lobby opened.

I'm just learning...I didn't know I could have sent someone to the BE position when picking or even as you suggest before the draft lobby opened?? I could not even open the player's bio info on the draft lobby or watch list like I did before the draft... Why don't they give us those options during the draft? Too much information? I say never enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 22-08-2016 13:49
Yeah, Joe told me. You have to ask people in the know.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-08-2016 15:13
Thanks again Joey!

Here's another one (If Sarah is at work ok, don't reply until you're at home, no rush on this answer).

So I moved my TE Green to the Bench (check!)

And then I have a space where a TE should be! I could not get my 2nd TE (not a complaint everyone just an observation----as I was counting ahead the auto-pick moves, the guy I wanted was automatically going to be given to the team just before mine....didn't count perfectly!!! and too late to have chosen him in prior round! before losing him) oh well...

I know there is an "Add Player" button...

So can I use it now to get my missing TE? from the "free agents" left over?

Or must I wait until trading season is up.

If yes, I can add a player, so does that button let me take one off the bench (drop a player) and take a new player off the "free agents" too?

(No , satisfied with what I got mostly, just wondering for future information on that one).

Thanks all!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-08-2016 13:13
I'm really not the best person to be answering this, but since no one else has yet... I'm looking at your team and yeah, one of your TEs is out, but you do have a TE in your team. I don't believe we need more than one on our active team at a time? Ah, you've put the TE in your flex position. Move them to your TE position and put a RB or WR in your flex position.

I wouldn't bet my life that this is right, but I think it is. :s
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 23-08-2016 13:17
That is pretty accurate. Normally TEs don't score as much as RBs or WRs unless you have a freak like Gronk.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-08-2016 13:18
You can drop/trade players each week, I believe, but I can't remember how many. There's a waiver order, which you can see in a small grey box near the top (under your team name in bold). Tells you who gets first (etc.) pick of players that week.

If you go to Add Player and choose the position you want, then you'll be taken to a page where you click the green + icon next to the name of the player you want, and that will take you to another page where you can choose which player you want to drop in favour of the new player. Then hit "Submit Roster" underneath. And make sure you do this before games.

I just can't remember exactly when or how often we can do this.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-08-2016 14:54
You have your TE as your flex... Just put him as your TE and a RB or WR as a flex.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-08-2016 15:49
I said that already. Basic knowledge ftw.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-08-2016 16:11
Haha, you're basically a master. :p
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-08-2016 21:43
Wondered who "gets" the FLEX position, and since autopick threw that TE in it, I was not going to disturb that assuming it knew "better"---will move it now and see which of my others will they allow in there!

Thanks Joey and Joe!
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 23-08-2016 21:45
Autodraft is good for unattended drafts but it tends to screw things up around the halfway point.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-08-2016 21:55
And Jeff.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-08-2016 23:04
And Jeff.

I would have thanked you too Jeff, but Joey said exactly the same sentence---and (at this moment I look at the clock here---where IS the LSI clock anyway?) ---at this moment she wrote the advice 9 hours ago, and yours is at 8 hrs writing the same thing as Joey pointed out in her next post. So she and Joe get the kudos and you can always give the advice first "next time".
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-08-2016 23:20
You're welcome.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-08-2016 22:27
I'm foolish!

I've just been watching this thread for "activity"

Guess what I missed this past week????

Recent League Activity

Aug 26 4:08 AM
ARR dropped Andy Dalton, Cin to W
ARR added Derek Carr, Oak from FA to BE

Aug 24 12:26 PM
SJB added Jimmy Graham, Sea from FA to BE
SJB dropped Ameer Abdullah, Det to W

Aug 24 9:53 AM
(By LM) Question 1: I assume this was Sarah's doing????? I didn't know Trades have begun to occur??????
SJB traded Doug Martin, TB to BAD
BAD traded Ameer Abdullah, Det to SJB

Aug 24 9:52 AM
Trade Accepted Question 2: So once again ??? or for the first time....who initiates trades and approves them? LM? Or each of us? Who "goes first"??? Lots of questions I had before which I held off since I knew "trading" period had not yet begun ....... "or has it?"
SJB traded Doug Martin, TB to BAD
BAD traded Ameer Abdullah, Det to SJB

Aug 24 3:32 AM
SJB dropped Zach Miller, Chi to W
SJB added Doug Martin, TB from W to BE

Aug 23 3:34 AM
CHAR added Willie Snead, NO from W to BE

Law dropped Raiders D/ST, Oak to W
Law added Steelers D/ST, Pit from W to BE

CHAR added Jameis Winston, TB from W to BE

BAD dropped Derek Carr, Oak to W
BAD added Sterling Shepard, NYG from W to BE

ARR dropped Bills D/ST, Buf to W
ARR added Vikings D/ST, Min from W to BE

Question 3: I only "moved" my players around a lot....so I don't appear in the list above...but someone moved some from "W" to "BE"??? I moved from TE to BE and from FLEX to TE does that make them appear above? Or wait.... Maybe I did them earlier than this list began on August 23rd so they don't show up here....

Now you see what happens when I type a lot of questions in the public area..

Hopefully I'll learn....

Next season will be less questions........ NOT!

No, seriously....

Thanks to anyone for answering these for Sarah as I know she is busy with new house duties!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-08-2016 22:43
Trades start the minute you have a team..

I also sent you a trade and you've yet to see it. You will.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-08-2016 22:45

Trying to fix up my Team name......

5 of the 9 other teams do NOT say the word "TEAM" before the name of the team....

I tried to fix that....

I got :

"invalid team name.....do not use profanity or < > ? . ,"

If I write TEAM in "location" box it appears on the name as part of my "team"

If I leave box blank...it says I can't do that!

If I copy my One-Third Back name in the "location" box I end up with two of them...double named "One-Third Back One Third Back"

If I erase the one in my Nickname and use OTB for Nickname then I get TWO OTB's after the name!

No one else has these problems naming their teams and not using the word "TEAM" at the beginning of their team's name!

Why do I?????
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: