LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

I really need help!

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
potato_warrior
potato_warrior | 14-07-2016 20:10
hi,so I've been looking for a specific song that's been stuck in my head for quite some time and it's been bothering me(in a goodway),I came across you're website that helps alot of lost souls (like me) in finding the music thats been in the tip of their tounges but can't find it, so I been searching and typing the words that i can remember from the song but i cant seem to find it on the site,all I can remember is the music video I wanted ask if you could help me out, from what I can remember is that it involves two kids a boy and a girl they were best friends the boy has a crush with the girl but the girl was with another boy as they grew up the boy wanted to show how much he loved the girl more than the other so he went and bought a ring for her but when he tried to give the ring to the girl the other guy grabbed it and threw it into the sea.

that is all I remembered from the music video please if you can help me out it would be really happy thank you in advanced!!!!! <3
2 comments
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 14-07-2016 22:44
What kind of music was it? Male or female singer?
potato_warrior
potato_warrior | 14-07-2016 23:54
I'm not really sure ,it was a male who was sininging,the guy who bought the ring was like a nerd/geeky looking and the other guy had a (cruiser) biker look
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: