LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 1
Add topic
Search
roxcyn
roxcyn | 19-05-2016 22:18
So we don't have a thread about Roxette, one of my favorite bands. I'll try to post news, and updates about them.

"It Just happens" is their new single for "Good Karma". They've released a music video to the song, too. You may see a review here of it. Their album is set to be released the first week of June 2016.
12 comments
roxcyn
roxcyn | 30-05-2016 13:01
You can order their new album here. We've got most of the lyrics transcribed already for the album. Yippie!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 03-06-2016 04:06
The single is already out and their album is being released on Friday June 3rd, 2016. In USA, I doubt it's available, probably will have to buy it online here - from their official website. I believe it's on Amazon, too. We have all the lyrics listed - not sure if it's 100% correct, but Ray, Aisha and I tried our hardest.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 04-06-2016 00:34
The USA market usually gets screwed, so I'm happy to say you can stream it on Spotify and buy it on Amazon.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 05-11-2016 03:20
Roxette released their third single - Why Don't You Bring Me Flowers? with many fan clips.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 29-11-2016 01:45
So - Snap went and added featuring Per Gessle on some of the songs. What's going on?
Ray
Ray | 22-03-2017 13:16
If you are sure Per Gessle isn't feature, sure, removed Per Gessle from the song.

Is there perhaps another version of the song featuring Per Gessle? If so, then a new song can be added with the same title but where now Per Gessle is featured.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 22-03-2017 14:04
I think the issue is that because Per Gessle is a member of Roxette, he shouldn't be credited as a featured artist. I notice Snap does this a lot - if it finds a "featured" artist in merely one source, then it'll add it to a bunch of songs. It's extremely annoying. It's done it to several songs by artists I moderate repeatedly, and I've seen it do it to plenty of other artists, as well.

A good example is this - Snap created over 60 songs in Daryl Hall's archive that are credited as his own songs featuring John Oates. This is incorrect and all of those songs belong under Hall & Oates.

Snap just loves to go crazy adding featured artists, and 90% of the time, it's wrong. Perhaps this is something to look into because hardly ever have I seen it add a correct featured artist. I'm not sure where it gets this data half the time.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 23-03-2017 03:17
Hi Ray! He's a member of the band so it's a little silly to say "featuring" because he's already given credit for the words and music. Also, none of the albums say that. So I guess I was correct to say - just remove the featuring part.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 23-03-2017 03:43
Update - it looks like he did it for every song on "Room Service" - weird. Also, I noticed he has submitted duplicate songs that are already on file. Ugh! Snap - we love you, but hate you.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 23-03-2017 14:41
Yeah, Snap has been annoying me a lot lately. He keeps changing/adding stuff to my artists, and more often than not, it's incorrect or a duplicate.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 04-08-2017 09:51
Snap back at it again adding featuring. And he changing videos to the wrong song.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 12-12-2019 06:13
Billboard's article about Marie's passing. .
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: