LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 1
Add topic
Search
boyettalyssa
boyettalyssa | 19-05-2016 15:28
Hello everyone!

My name is Alyssa and I'm thirty three years old. I'm from Henderson, Kentucky and I was born in Sandpoint, Idaho. I live in Henderson with my mom and dad and we have two cats named Grayson and Kalea. My oldest brother, my sister-in-law (his wife), my nephew and my niece both live in Louisville and they have two cats named Hazel and Mason, Kentucky and My youngest brother, my other sister-in-law (his wife), my other nephew and my other niece both live in Evansville, Indiana and they have a dog named Brucier and they also have three cats named Nala, Blaze and Sierra. And I hope ya'll enjoy this forum.

Thanks. Alyssa!
4 comments
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 19-05-2016 15:34
Welcome to LSI Alyssa. Bienvenue !

I have 2 cats too, Hermine and Excel.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 19-05-2016 22:08
Welcome to the LSI community, Alyssa. ¡Bienvenida! We have a small Chihuahua dog called Jack which you may see in my profile. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 19-05-2016 22:17
Welcome to LSI!

I have two dogs, a cat and a rabbit!
CarlJ
CarlJ | 19-05-2016 22:36
Hi Alyssa! Welcome to LSI! I have a dog named Shadow.....my daughter helps me with her when she is with me. She has a cat named Mr. Bubbles at her mom's. And my girlfriend has a dog named Jasper...he's a former show dog toy fox terrier. My brother has a dog named Bella that does a lot of tricks.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: