LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Game of Thrones Season 6

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
JDolla
JDolla | 02-05-2016 21:48
This is the place to discuss the most recent season of Game of Thrones. That is currently season 6. If you aren't caught up to season six, don't read this thread.

Due to some people (like me) watching the most recent episodes at least a day behind and some being a season or two behind, i thought it would be a good idea to keep spoilers out of Randomness or wherever.

Fair warning, SPOILERS BELOW! If you haven't watched the most recent episode of the most recent season aired, do not view this thread. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING SPOILED BY READING THE THREAD BEFORE YOU WATCH THE MOST RECRNT EPIDODE AIRED, YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT.

Please keep the discussion to the most recently aired episode and any previous ones. I know from time to time advanced episodes leak, do not spoil them for those of us who watch them as or right after they air. If you spoil something for me or anyone else on purpose, i will murder you. That's not a joke, if you intentionally spoil something that hasn't aired yet, you won't breathe anymore.

Fortunately the show is beyond the books now so I don't have to tell you readers not to spoil shit the show hasn't covered yet. In fact, if you're one of those people who like to read and want to discuss how things in the book were different from previous seasons of the show, have at it. I'll make fun of you for reading, but feel free to do it.

I've intentionally made this intro long to protect the innocent. Once again though IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOST RECENT EPISODE AIRED, DO NOT READ THIS THREAD, IT WILL RUIN THE EPISODE FOR YOU.

Winter is comming and whatnot.
51 to 74 of 74 comments
page 3 of 3
JDolla
JDolla | 30-05-2016 03:03
How about Uncle Whatshisname showing up to save the crippled wizzard too? This is why unless i actually see someone die on this show i refuse to believe they're dead. And sometimes even that rule doesn't hold.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 30-05-2016 03:15
lots of thought dead uncles returning to the table, Benjen, Emmure, the Blackfish. We even got the Frey's back in the ruckus, what a time to be alive
JDolla
JDolla | 30-05-2016 03:43
The Freys: Another family I completely forgot about. Turns out if 2 seasons pass and you don't mention them, i forget they're a thing
fishmunky
fishmunky | 31-05-2016 02:41
Overall it was a transitional episode but rather enjoyable regardless, excited to see where they go with Arya. I always felt like Arya, servant, never felt right
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 06-06-2016 02:09
Well I expected Arya to have a run in with the faceless chick.. didn't quite expect it to be that quick. =/
JDolla
JDolla | 06-06-2016 02:13
I had a feeling the hound wasn't dead. I also didn't think Aria would get fuckin prison shanked, kinda thought there would be a fight. Sansa sending the raven is probably more of a curse than a blessing. She gets the troops she wants, but she's back to playing Littlefinger's game which is never good. I'd like to see ol' dickless whatshisname get back to being a badass, i feel like we've watched him twitch and sulk long enough. And I'm not sure what Margerie is up to but i think I like it.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 06-06-2016 02:44
Definitely can't wait to see what Margaery is up to.
JDolla
JDolla | 13-06-2016 02:33
Still kinda let down that we didn't get to see Aria kill the Terminatrix, but whatever. I am glad that they didn't make us watch The Mountain rip that guy's domepiece off front on though. That woulda ranked up there with the face crush on the list of things that make up my nightmares. And I'm also pretty excited about my girl Day-Nay coming back to the pyramid with her dragons. 2 episodes left, they gotta be building up to something big.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 13-06-2016 02:47
next week is the battle of the bastards, gonna be huge,

all over one of my favourite episodes this season
JDolla
JDolla | 15-06-2016 02:07
I don't know if we get the bastard brawl or the masters bonfire next week, but both have to happen in the next 2 and both are going to be spectacular. and probably one of my favorite characters is going to die because George RR is still kinda calling the major plot line shots
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 20-06-2016 01:39
Mother fucker! I hate this guy.
JDolla
JDolla | 20-06-2016 02:12
I'd say it all worked out in the end. With puppies! But now what the fuck is the season finale going to be? They just did both major battles that the season was building up to. The only thing to wrap up is Cerci and maybe Bran, though i feel like he's pretty much covered. And probably some white walker shit. There better be some white walker shit.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 20-06-2016 02:28
Oh, they're just going to add a bunch of new shit and piss everyone off with having to wait a year for it.

That last scene was perfect tho. That's exactly how he needed to end. I called it as soon as they started panning away from his face. "He's in the dog pen". Gary didn't catch it.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 20-06-2016 02:58
yeah i called that ending when my wife pointed out that Jon left him breathing

next week, King's landing, the brotherhood without banners heading north, Dany finally sailing west. Arya heading home, so much to tie up.

bummed to see Wun Wun bite it though, we literally saw a species go extinct in this episode, but Ramsay getting pasted by Jon Snow was so good it took all my will power to not staart jacking it, that's how satisfying that scene was.

Not even Joffrey getting handled by Tyrion filled me with as much joy as watching Ramsay getting dummied in that episode

Also what's gonna happen with the Frey's and the Lannisters and Brienne, more stuff still undecided
fishmunky
fishmunky | 26-06-2016 03:10
GET PUMPED FOR TOMORROW!!!!!!1111!!

Cheater138
Cheater138 | 27-06-2016 01:24
Dead. Soooo much dead.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 27-06-2016 02:03
well.. that's gonna break the internet.
JDolla
JDolla | 27-06-2016 02:32
Unholy fucker of mothers. Erbady got deaded up in this bitch. No more Queen Margerie. No more High Septer. No more elderly cheif science officer. No more boy-king (that shit was rough and surprising). No more Walther Frey and Sons. I feel like there's more.

Cerci is finally king, at no small cost to herself. My girl Day-Nay is setting sail. John Snow is really Ned Stark's rape-nephew (which I saw coming, we discussed it at length at work on friday) and is now King of the North. Littlefinger got rejected. And Tubs is in Book World.

Can't believe we have to wait another 10 months to see how this goes, and how angry snowmen play into it all.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 27-06-2016 03:34
easily the best episode of the whole goddamn series
JDolla
JDolla | 27-06-2016 10:17
I don't know about th whole series, there was that wedding where Joffrey died. But easily the best of the last two seasons.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 27-06-2016 11:37
so much happened, and plot point actually advanced, no nonsense, no bullshit cliff hangers, just seismic shifts in the political landscape of westeros and a sense of anticipation for the next season. Might be recency bias but i loved that episode as much as any episode of the show, only one that comes close was the battle of blackwater.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 27-06-2016 17:08
This was definitely one of my favorites. So much potential for next season, but they didn't throw it all out there last second just to shock everyone.
Tommen jumping out the window totally threw me off though. Wasn't expecting that.
JDolla
JDolla | 27-06-2016 22:02
Yep, did not see that happening. I was actually looking forward to seeing him childishly bumble through kingship for a while. Thought he'd end up surrendering the throne to Day-Nay. Shit just got like 10X harder for her too now that Cerci is in charge.

Didn't see the explosion coming either. When they said no more trial by combat i figured Cerci was gonna take her Mountain and run, or have him rip some jaws off or something. Not blow up the whole damn religion and half the nobles in the city.

Long story short I thought that episode was going to set up the next season, not blow up the city.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 27-06-2016 22:50
Does renew the possibility for the Mountain vs the Hound trial tho. Cuz you know Cersei ain't defending herself
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: