LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #184

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 19-04-2016 21:58
This is dedicated to waffles, JJ, and Matt because yum, yum and last time I won a Randomness over 9000 years ago, it was because we cheated.
---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
2,076 to 2,100 of 5,003 comments
page 84 of 201
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-05-2016 13:55
Get some flashing lights up in here.

We can do that.... if Ray felt we can be trusted with more "HTML" use on the "BBCode" (that's what you ask for), if we're mature and responsible and don't use it to try and reverse engineer or steal stuff from site we're not supposed to...

For example: I could have had a "rotating" banner of warnings just like he has at top of every LetsSingIt screen---(the ones in yellow that say become a member--no ads, Featured songs, Join us on Facebook, etc) or maybe Larger/Bold Fonts or even fancy Fonts....but they are all "turned off" for the Forums (and I think all of the Moderated Artists as well since I haven't seen their use there either so far....
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2016 14:37
Keep the rain there.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 27-05-2016 14:46
Anybody read about the joint Microsoft/Facebook venture to run the fastest underwater fiber cable from Vrigina to Spain? Supposed to get up to 160 terabits per second through the pipe, which is absolutely insane.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-05-2016 15:32
Yes Joe, thanks for letting us know of this crazy fast not so secret project.....

and for more knowledge
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 27-05-2016 15:40
I never implied it was a secret, I just asked if anybody had read about since there are so few people here that read tech websites
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 27-05-2016 15:53
May Ray never enable all of that crap. I like that this forum is actually readable instead of crammed with flashing and moving things everywhere.
megdoll187
megdoll187 | 27-05-2016 15:59
I second that Lisa.
megdoll187
megdoll187 | 27-05-2016 15:59
I need some motivation today. And coffee. It's hot as bawls
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2016 16:03
So I learned how to play disc golf...
CarlJ
CarlJ | 27-05-2016 16:46
Thanks for the reminder Joey! Didn't realize i made it to the second round! yayyy. I have now answered...lol
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2016 17:54
Too much wedding preparation.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 27-05-2016 18:41
and lunch nap over with. time to go home and nap. house sitting for Jennifer, watching Jasper..thinking of getting Deadpool tonight and watching it
megdoll187
megdoll187 | 27-05-2016 19:01
Here comes the sun, do do do do
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right
Little darling

Is it weird that I sing songs in my head for random events of the day?

Ex. It rained while I was grocery shopping and I walked outside to a half blue sky and that song popped into my head
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2016 19:20
It is fucking hot out.

I'm dreading be in a tux all day tomorrow.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-05-2016 19:23
I have a new similar thread for that Meg!! But trouble getting permissions to post stuff here...so waiting game on that...
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2016 19:24
You can post anything and people choose to click on the link or not..
Joeyy
Joeyy | 27-05-2016 19:26
Kid or pet, Carl?

No! I do that, too, Meg. And not just events of the day, but things people say - they'll say a couple of words that makes a song with those words in pop into my head and I'll start singing it. I do that here with shit people post, too, haha. But no where near as often as the songs pop into my head.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 27-05-2016 19:27
Was that something you messaged me about, Practice? You might have to remind me of the date or/and title of message if so. But like Jeff said, you don't need permission.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2016 19:31
I'm so thankful for the air conditioner.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-05-2016 19:33
No, I didn't share this with you or anyone, but might have mentioned in passing in one of my "Ray" postings on Support and got no reply so I just went on my merry way....

The short answer? (you know I can't write that) but I want to post an article that is copyrighted everywhere, but when I do a "link" since you don't have a "subscription" it pops up on other people's computers as "you must pay for a subscription to read it" so I'm trying to get around that problem for "one " article that the thread would be about...its a good one, but only if I get it unlocked for this website, but no one is giving me any information, or costs or anything on how to do it--Emails and messages left since Feb 2016! I said its not short! the explanation!
megdoll187
megdoll187 | 27-05-2016 19:50
My OB appt was at 3pm. I got here ten minutes early. And still waiting to see her. . .

Holy fawking annoyed. Scott is going to be home before me :/

Morning appointments I'm in and out in 20mins.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 27-05-2016 21:19
I'm ready for the long weekend!

Got out of work early @2, and went to visit some banking friends. Another friend is visiting from North Carolina, so hopefully I can meet up with her as well.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 27-05-2016 21:49
Pet, Joey. Jennifer rescued a Toy Fox Terrier named Jasper just over a year ago. He was a show dog, then he got older and the owner pretty much abandoned him. So I'm staying over at her house til they get back on tuesday. then Jennifer Nikki and i are going to go out and celebrate my birthday on Wednesday
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2016 23:03
Wedding preparations coming to an end. Nervous!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-05-2016 23:29
Don't worry Jeff.. try to be there for everyone else and that will keep your mind off of yourself and help your other family members! They are not telling you but bet you they are more nervous and afraid of making a mistake just because they are adults and should know everything by now.....but maybe not everyone does...

So be there for them---ask to help---don't just stand there looking like you're not doing anything! Stay active= less worry Try it and tell me if you don't feel better---

Good Luck tomorrow (I'm certain we'll see your writing on Randomness all today and tomorrow).
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: