LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #184

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 19-04-2016 21:58
This is dedicated to waffles, JJ, and Matt because yum, yum and last time I won a Randomness over 9000 years ago, it was because we cheated.
---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
1,926 to 1,950 of 5,003 comments
page 78 of 201
Joeyy
Joeyy | 24-05-2016 00:24
More problems at work, Sarah?
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 24-05-2016 00:48
Mondays should be face-effed, hard. What's going on Sarah?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 24-05-2016 00:50
I've spent so much money on Mil's birthday. If someone wants to pay me for my friendship...? Thanks.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 24-05-2016 00:59
Work was okay.. still drama, but not directed at me currently.

Battery in Gary's car died. So I got halfway home and had to turn around to go get a new one. Got home, at which point, my dad pointed out I could have saved about $50 if I had gotten the new one at Walmart instead of the auto parts store. So I had to drive back (20ish minute drive), return the one I had, then go to Walmart to get one there. And Bryan was having an episode when I got home, so screaming.. just a rough afternoon.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 24-05-2016 01:00
Oh, Happy Victoria Day for our Canadian friends.

Joey - that sound was beautiful. Reminds me of Roxette's song called "The Rain".
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-05-2016 01:22
Eff that. Sorry to hear that Sarah.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 24-05-2016 01:24
I'm stuffing my face with cake right now, and painting my toenails. Gonna pass out as soon as I'm done. So over this day. Hopefully tomorrow is better.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 24-05-2016 01:31
Cheers to that, Sarah. I hope you get a fresh start tomorrow.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 24-05-2016 01:44
Jeff, who is Flavio? I like the new avatar.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 24-05-2016 01:49
Awww. At least there's cake. Hope you sleep well.

Arghhhh. Bought party stuff to match a cake; cake website/my bank keeps telling me they can't authorise the payment on the cake at this time. Whyyyyy? Must remember to try again tomorrow.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-05-2016 01:51
Trap rap n chill.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-05-2016 02:21
cake website/my bank

Write an Email while you are up and upset---goes faster--send it or call their 24/7 help/customer service line (and if they don't have one, why?)
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-05-2016 02:40
Battery in Gary's car died. So I got halfway home and had to turn around to go get a new one. Got home, at which point, my dad pointed out I could have saved about $50 if I had gotten the new one at Walmart instead of the auto parts store. So I had to drive back (20ish minute drive), return the one I had, then go to Walmart to get one there. And Bryan was having an episode when I got home, so screaming.. just a rough afternoon.

I was going to write a PM just send this bit of advice (you did not ask me for advice ....I know) but decided to share it with everyone..... I read a book, changed my view of things..

Here we go!

Battery died (i assumed somewhere safe) so that was good news that no one got stranded on a lonely road with a dead battery---better it died in the garage or wherever it did that you could just go buy a new one so easily.

Your father told you about a sale ! That was GOOD news! It was good he was there to help and that he knew the prices too!

You were able to easily return the expensive battery without haggling, and for just a little back and forth driving--you've saved $50 ....
So what if the battery had died on a day when there was no sale at Wallmart? You'd have to have spent $50 more....

So congratulations! You saved money and even with all of those delays.... you didn't get called " to come home" you came home just in the nick of time to help Bryan, and get him all calmed down as a good mother like yourself Sarah has shown time and time again...

I'm stuffing my face with cake right now, and painting my toenails. Gonna pass out as soon as I'm done. So over this day. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

So rejoice in your successes today.... know you're the "super-mom" of the LSI website and we're here rooting for you as you eat your victory (!) cake and paint your toenails too!

Ok ok everyone, maybe I did it a bit too thick there... but I wanted to get the idea across .... Sarah did everything right on a day that everything seemed to go so wrong and came out on top ---and eating her cake too....

Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?

Hope this makes you feel much better about today/yesterday (depends upon when you read this) and have a great night's sleep ready to face tomorrow's adventures Sarah!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 24-05-2016 02:40
It said to call my bank and quote a reference number, so it'll have to wait.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-05-2016 02:43
Lmao.

What a basketball game!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-05-2016 02:57
^ Ok Joey, we'll wait up with you
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-05-2016 02:59
You pointed at me though. :p
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-05-2016 03:16
Problems of using "edit" button....it delays the posting so you got inbetween us!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-05-2016 03:19
14 minute gap.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 24-05-2016 03:26
Have you been purchasing a lot of stuff for the party? They might have put a fraud alert on your account. Most banks do that here.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-05-2016 03:36
Here I sit,
Broken hearted,
Came to shit,
And only farted.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 24-05-2016 03:51
I've spread it out, so no, and my bank texts me when that happens. Thanks for the suggestions, though.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 24-05-2016 10:35
It actually wasn't on sale at Walmart. Just cheaper. It's the price I bought it for everyday there.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-05-2016 11:22
^ Still a plus in your favor! $50 more for your cake or something great for your father or Bryan or Gary or all four!
fishmunky
fishmunky | 24-05-2016 12:05
Can you think of any obscure Black, female rockers?

Fefe Dobson and Jada Pinkett Smith comes to mind
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: