LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #184

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 19-04-2016 21:58
This is dedicated to waffles, JJ, and Matt because yum, yum and last time I won a Randomness over 9000 years ago, it was because we cheated.
---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
4,676 to 4,700 of 5,003 comments
page 188 of 201
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-07-2016 21:53
I want him to play thoughhhhhhh. Ugh.
robdog2008
robdog2008 | 30-07-2016 22:23
what a day
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-07-2016 22:31
And I'm gonna end it *threatening voice*. With shutting your mouths with cake!

How appropriate Lisa!

On National (in USA) Cheesecake Day!

Everyone grab a hunk of thick cheesecake.... on the count of three, One, Two.....Three!!!! Mmmmuuuupaphhherrdd mmmmm that's good Cheesecake!!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-07-2016 22:56
Thanks for the reminder again.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 30-07-2016 22:56
Nah let's keep this going. Discussions like these are so much better than the usual nonsense and Jeff patting himself on the back for unclogging a toilet.

The amount of cops being killed recently isn't correlated with our president, present or future. The amount of racism cops have towards minorities is staggering. This obviously is not a representation of all of them. The murder of innocent black lives has resulted in a powderkeg. We, as citizens allowed things to get to the level they are at because we chose to turn a blind eye. A black friend of mine used to get pulled over all the time because during his drive to work he would pass through an afluent area. We would all laugh about it, himself included, DWB, driving while black, ha ha ha. Well, years of this shit going on has resulted in the situation where cops, both good and bad are being gunned down in the street by people blinded by their anger. How long did we think that people would let this go without some sort of reaction? Its not our president that caused this violence, it's our inaction that has brought it to bare.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-07-2016 22:58
patting himself on the back for unclogging a toilet.

LOL @ your assumptions.

And no, let's not keep this going.
JDolla
JDolla | 30-07-2016 23:09
Joe, the top part of that post was immature, and anyone who responds to it further is even worse for perpetuating a fruitless argument.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-07-2016 23:12
That's the only reason why he would get likes. If there's a post that's negative about me, you're already guaranteed three likes. Sad.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-07-2016 23:16
But if I were to do that, I'd receive a card because of where I rank here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 30-07-2016 23:19
Then explain my post from earlier with a like that didn't involve you.

Here's the thing Jeff, you post on here all the time looking for validation. You want people to like your music, to congratulate you on being good at mopping a floor. When you don't get it, you play the victim and cry foul. Life isn't about people telling you what you want to hear. The thing you don't like most is that I will actually tell you the truth. Mostly everybody here just nods, smiles and pretends your posts are interesting. If you want to give an opinion, then give it. Don't be a pussy and say you'd give your opinion but it would just get thrown around; the reality is you don't have any reasons for believing the way you do other than it's what you've been told to believe. I'd at least respect you if you'd be honest about it instead of running away. And of course your opinion will get thrown around and discussed, that's the whole point. It'd be a boring fucking world if we all sat around agreeing about everything.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-07-2016 23:25
Here we go again.

I'll just say you're right Joe. Couldn't agree more. Bravo.

Moving on.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-07-2016 23:26
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-07-2016 23:34
That's the only reason why he would get likes. If there's a post that's negative about me, you're already guaranteed three likes. Sad.

I liked it because of what he said about the race issues going on there, since it's something I care a lot about (because who wouldn't?) I know he didn't have to insult you, but it's amazing that you would read a strong post about such an important topic and think someone could only agree with it because of the brief mention.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-07-2016 23:38
I'd like to finish this year without a card. But whatever I say back is considered "provoking." Plus my opinion doesn't matter because I'm an 18 year old "uneducated" dude who has "no social skills" because he had taken an entire year of school online which clearly means that I lack social skills. That's okay life goes on.

Sorry I like to feel proud of my work I do Joe. I've spent the last four years of my life disappointed with all of the work I've done. The only reason I post it because it just helps my case when it come to having no social skills. I guess my lack of social skills got me a promotion in under six months. Go me.

Not tryna be a dick, just saying lay off a little. I get that you all like to bust my balls because I'm an easy target, but it's starting to get pretty old. I'm ten plus years younger than all of you, it's a bit pathetic you get enjoyment out of busting an 18 year olds balls. I'm not even rude to you Joe. I enjoy having conversations about golf with you.

Anyways, can we seriously move on with all of this? This randomness is coming to an end and it's not cool to end it with all of this.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 31-07-2016 00:12
I wouldn't think you were provoking me in particular, if that's what you meant. No one has said any of that about you tonight, but I will say it's not anyone else's fault if you come off as uneducated by being unable to provide any real explanation as to why you believe what you do or by insisting the people around you talk only about the insignificant things in life. Sure, this kind of discussion can get pretty deep, even heated, but it's reality.

It's rare that we have such conversation here and you have no right to dictate what is and isn't discussed outside of personal insults directed at you. This shit is important; you might not think it affects you, but it's happening and it does impact millions of lives and your country as a whole. I'm sure we'll soon be back to talking about the tedium and fun of day-to-day life, but until then, if you don't like the conversation, ignore it; just don't keep telling grown ass adults to change the subject, because it's not going to happen on your command and yes, you will rub them up the wrong way if you do.

That said, personal insults don't need to play a part in politics talk and don't (anyone) make me be the lame mod who cards over this crap. Adult, people.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 31-07-2016 00:19
I don't think I insulted him. Card me, card me hard.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 31-07-2016 00:21
I was writing some type of reply to Jeff.....You said it better than I could have Joey
Joeyy
Joeyy | 31-07-2016 00:21
Oh you'd like that, wouldn't you?

I just can't take anything seriously with horny topless Stan right there.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 31-07-2016 00:24
It's a Lana Del Rey kind of night. I mean, last night it was just for the smileys; tonight I need her.

Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don't know why
Keep making me laugh
Let's go get high
The road is long; we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime

...OK, Cola came on and I'm done. TV time.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 31-07-2016 00:25
This randomness is coming to an end and it's not cool to end it with all of this.

It should end the way it started. Hot and sticky with JJ and waffles.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 31-07-2016 00:26
It's only fair to sing the song that Stan was singing at the time of that picture.

You get up every morning
From your alarm clock's warning
Take the 8:15 into the city
There's a whistle up above
And people pushin', people shovin'
And the girls who try to look pretty
And if your train's on time
You can get to work by nine
And start your slaving job to get your pay
If you ever get annoyed
Look at me I'm self-employed
I love to work at nothing all day
And I'll be
Taking care of business every day
Taking care of business every way
I've been taking care of business, it's all mine
Taking care of business and working overtime
Work out

Joeyy
Joeyy | 31-07-2016 00:27
I'll even take JJ if it means getting waffles right now. Well, not take him...
Joeyy
Joeyy | 31-07-2016 00:28
I enjoy that emoji.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 31-07-2016 01:26
Sarah hahaha oh my.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 31-07-2016 01:58

Yep.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: