LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #184

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 19-04-2016 21:58
This is dedicated to waffles, JJ, and Matt because yum, yum and last time I won a Randomness over 9000 years ago, it was because we cheated.
---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
4,251 to 4,275 of 5,003 comments
page 171 of 201
roxcyn
roxcyn | 23-07-2016 02:31
That's cool Jeff. I'm glad you had a good time.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-07-2016 03:00
This puppy doesn't look like a puppy anymore.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-07-2016 03:00
My torn ligament had been feeling so much better recently, for the most part. I thought it was finally on the mend. I stood up a minute ago and my foot was like, "nope". Bollocks.

So sorry Joey you're in pain..... Raise that leg off floor whenever you can, even the weight of your leg on your foot while sitting can aggravate it and keep it always "not perfectly fixed" i.e.: "nope"

Remind me again (or did I not know?) How did you ever tear a ligament... you don't go jogging and over-do it, you use public transportation or ride in others cars--- hope it wasn't trying to get a difficult photo for an assignment
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-07-2016 03:03
Sarahhh. Jeff asked about who's starting the fantasy football thread. I'd normally assume you, but you haven't been here!

Grad party at our house tomorrow and then working on the house more on Sunday.

Who's graduating there?
JDolla
JDolla | 23-07-2016 03:04
She tore the ligament kicking the shit out of a bear. She was a champion in the British Underground Bear Fighting League until that injury forced her into an early retirement. But with a record of 43-0-2, I'd say it was a good career.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-07-2016 03:04
I'd like to start it it no one cares. :p
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-07-2016 03:06
Thanks, Practice. I actually do exercise, ha. I do light, on-the-spot jogging at night. I stopped for a while when my stomach got bad, but then the muscle waste started, lol. Soo I began again once my stomach could take it aaaand then I tore the ligament. Yay body. :p
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-07-2016 03:07
Oh, er. Ignore my post. What Jeremy said instead.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-07-2016 03:19
Would the original post need editing much? I can't remember.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-07-2016 03:50
light, on-the-spot jogging

aaaand then I tore the ligament. Yay body.

As a humorous car insurance ad here says: "perfect".....

Also had long discussion recently with my PT about stretching whether its better to do it before exercising, even light jogging, or afterwards when you're all warmed up and muscles can take a stretch without tearing ligaments...

So unless you're fighting a bear (in which case definitely fight the bear first, THEN do the stretches once the bear threat has been eliminated), see which way feels best for you.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-07-2016 04:14
I'm so damn thankful for everyone coming to the party and to everyone who brought a card. Some pretty amazing things were said and they'll always be saved in case I'm having a shitty day.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 23-07-2016 12:21
Howdy....registration for Gishwhes has been extended to Monday....so Jeff, Scott, Joe....or anyone who might be interested...just go to the website and sign up. we could use a few more...we have a team of 5...need 10 more.....what we don't fill, they will add team members to ours. It's a ton of fun and for charity.

In other news...tried watching Batman v Superman last night.....fell asleep....was a tad bit slow. going to try again this week.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-07-2016 12:52
I don't remember it being fifteen last (?) year. Probably because we only seemed to have contact with half the people. That was one aspect I found problematic, as it meant us having to spend a lot more time on the tasks.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-07-2016 12:54
I installed Skype on my phone the other day, which I hadn't thought to do before. Just saw I missed a video chat from Mil. Bad mood for the rest of the day. :p
fishmunky
fishmunky | 23-07-2016 13:00
Damn these blue frosted cupcakes, I look like I went down on Smurfette.

this joke was better than you all acted

took baby to fraternity bbq, he was a huge hit
JDolla
JDolla | 23-07-2016 13:22
The joke was ok, but i feel like i would have liked it more if I hadn't completely missed it.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 23-07-2016 13:37
Yep.....I thought it was 10 year before last Joey. but i guess it was 15..with all the kids we had on the team from I think it was Georgia. Wondering who we will get paired up with this year
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-07-2016 14:08
We've lost some pretty amazing people.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 23-07-2016 14:26
Damn, electric still out.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-07-2016 14:52
Joey we need to skype again!
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 23-07-2016 14:56
I was also thinking it was fewer than that, but when I read 15 on the site, it felt familiar. I don't know how many the Georgians were. We were maybe five or six Swedes. And yeah, some people didn't do much. Some didn't even submit that mug shot. It was the easiest thing, and they couldn't be bothered to do it?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-07-2016 15:03
When you have teams Lisa, expect that some are just riding along for free, they want the big trip/prize at the end, but they are not willing to do their fair share and contribute.

I don't join your team (again) as I'm not certain I'd be able to provide my fair share 1/15 th as I see or more---I do not like riding along for free on the efforts of others! (And I don't have The Facebook anyway which I think is required). Best of luck to you all!

You can always post here what you're looking for and if I know of a way I'd be happy to give "advice" as that I have plenty of!
CarlJ
CarlJ | 23-07-2016 15:08
thanks Practice....appreciate it. We asked a LOT of people that weren't on the team for help...lol And i'm just really in it for the fun.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-07-2016 15:08
That's for sure. :p
CarlJ
CarlJ | 23-07-2016 15:13
register Jeff.......you can do it!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: