LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Extra Hard Space Requested When Copy-Pasting Items [solved]

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 19-04-2016 04:14
When I need to copy to paste file contents somewhere I've noticed the following situation occurs in the new design (but didn't think it was ever a priority as how often do I ever do this?)

That I get this stubborn problem often when copying-Pasting....
Maybe its just my own browser version.
But I'll never know as I don't see other people's combination of browsers and OS's

Joeyy

44,527 comments
Liked! 21 hour, 48 min ago

As you can see it lists the "comments" of a member first

second line is Likes (I liked it so that is one of the two counts)

and its Two people who liked it..

But then it gets CONFUSING!

Since there is no "automatic" spacing between "likes" and how many hours ago it was posted it can be

mis-read (yes I mis read things)

as either:

Likes 21 !!! (which is wrong)

or Likes as "zero" and it was posted 21 Hours ago (again wrong)

Just a quick post to see if an automatic hard space can be inserted in-between the number of "likes" and the "hours" numbers when copying/pasting from the other threads to another thread.

(Also the member name is touching the prior person's quoted material--and a big space of many line returns is there before their number of posts (see Joeyy's 44,527 comments above as an example the way it was posted.

Thank you!

(in case my example I chose above was not clear... here is one where the "likes" is set to "zero"

from Captain Keeta:

Captain_Keeta

85,787 comments
Like 06 hours ago

(now you see I don't associate the "zero" with Likes, it looks to the untrained eye that its merely "06" hours ago it was posted!)
5 comments
Ray
Ray | 05-08-2016 10:03
This one will automatically be solved after upcoming layout updates
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 05-08-2016 17:00
Woo I'm popular.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 05-08-2016 17:48
Woo I'm popular.

.....and this has to do with extra hard space being requested by me in what way??????

[In case you missed it your "likes" look like 06, but are actually 0, so I'm helping you Jeff (and others) to make it clearer. ]
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 05-08-2016 18:17
Because you once again, included me into your post. Practice I am honored. :p
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 05-08-2016 18:41
And as a reward for being so honored, I gave you a like (worth= 3.0 points in new system!)
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: