en

Content check issues [solved]

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 18-04-2016 10:05
I've been noticing two new errors regarding LSI's content check:

1) The songs listed as "missing genre" seem to always be incomplete. It seems to be arbitrary which ones are listed, but it only lists a few that are missing genre instead of all of them. All of the other "missing"s seem to have complete lists, it's only the "missing genre" that's the issue.

2) Regarding duplicate songs: when there is a duplicate song, it says this:

Duplicate song. Make sure every song is listed only once. Find all songs with this title, find the "best" one and remove the others.

There's a link where I bolded the text, where it says "Find". However, when you click this link, it takes you to an empty search instead of searching all songs of this title.
3 comments
Ray
Ray | 22-04-2016 11:41
Fixed
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 30-04-2016 01:49
I know this is already solved, but here's another issue that's always bothered me about content check and has been around since I've been here:

If a song only appears on a compilation or soundtrack, the song will be marked as "missing album" in the content check. Perhaps you can fix this, because there's many songs that are soundtrack-only and never actually appear on an album of the artist's.
Ray
Ray | 01-08-2016 12:10
You're right. But making the suggested changes will also have a negative side effect: popular songs that appear on compilation albums will not appear as "missing album" anymore (when not linked to an album of the artist itself), while exactly these albums + links we need to have.

I prefer to keep the situation as it is, unless we have a best-of-both-worlds solution
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: