LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Have you ever been a mystery shopper?

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-04-2016 02:10
Mystery shoppers, also known as, secret shopper and mystery consumer are regular people like you and I, who evaluate a shop, store or restaurant. They might have you call in to get quotes for a service, order a pizza, order fast food, etc. It's kind of fun and you get compensated for what they have you buy and for your time.

Be civil, polite, and have fun.
No4 (80.0 %)vote
Yes1 (20.0 %)vote
Not Applicable / Undecided0 (0.0 %)vote
total votes: 5
7 comments
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-04-2016 02:10
Yes
I just did one today for a pizza place.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 10-04-2016 02:40
No
These are excellent questions for the "Have you ever" thread..
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-04-2016 02:45
But then we don't get to discuss them and a lot of people don't play the games on here.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 10-04-2016 19:38
No
Been asked to do this over the years. Never had the right combination of equipment at the right year to do it. Makes no sense unless you are or have been asked to do this and you need today "more than a stopwatch" like the Wikipedia article suggests, to do mystery shopping today. A fully connected, GPS locatable, Smart phone is required by the ones asking me today. I didn't go that far, but my assumption from the questions I was answering is that they want to be able to use the phone to time and plot my location in the store as to how long it takes to go through certain procedures, for example when at checkout/POS endpoint, how long the lines are, how long to finishing purchasing an item, etc.

* offtopic :
Its a good question for a poll as if its under that game, you can lose all the answers over the years hidden inside the game's pages and pages, this way they are all organized and grouped together in one spot for easy reading, and someone in future who is new here can always come and answer this one directly..... so make more "have you ever" polls as much as you want Scott! Fine by me!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-04-2016 19:44
I try to do simple ones. The more complicated ones can be frustrating. The one I did, you just have to have computer, internet and a camera that meets their qualifications.
valdez
valdez | 10-05-2016 08:19
No
I haven't done a Mystery Shopper procedure anywhere so far.
But I'm sure I was subjected to it, when I was working in one of hipermarket of well-known network.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 11-05-2016 17:31
No
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: