LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Your current favourite song to listen to in the Shower?!

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
Maaazrtha
Maaazrtha | 03-03-2016 11:45

Mine is "Tanya G - Can't Feel Your Love"
I dunno why, but it makes me feel empowererd! Probs spelt that wrong
7 comments
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 03-03-2016 14:40
Listen to (and sing along! so others who answer this posting should say if they also sing their song(s) in the shower where it echoes better) with some of Opera's Great Arias like (just two examples) : "Che gelida manina" ("Your tiny hand is frozen"), "Pour mon ame" ("For my soul")
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 03-03-2016 16:02
Hi Maaazrtha!

I posted it here as I think you might see this rather than at the thread you did not begin but replied to today:

I answered your other posting this way:

You wrote in that thread about the shower song here with Tanya G "Cant Feel Your Love":
" then next thing you know i was looking everywhere for it. "

did you find it? I can't find it to hear it on the LetsSingit website anywhere---am I misspelling something?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 03-03-2016 23:43
* offtopic :
She doesn't appear to be on the website. Not everyone is. I'll add her, but remember you can add new material yourself by using the "Submit" feature under "Lyrics".

I don't sing in the shower, but it would depend on my mood. If I were able to sing, favourites to belt out anywhere would be Prince's Kiss or a number of Bon Jovi songs. MJ's, too.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 04-03-2016 02:56
Lately I've been listen to Enrique Iglesia's album in the shower
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 04-03-2016 03:20
I prefer to dance to my electro in the shower rather than sing the songs that have lyrics in them.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 04-03-2016 04:15
* offtopic :
She doesn't appear to be on the website. Not everyone is. I'll add her, but remember you can add new material yourself by using the "Submit" feature under "Lyrics".

Yes, thanks so much for doing that. Normally I assume I would have searched harder before asking anyone, but as I have been busy writing a topic (with a lot of photos to prove what I say happens--it got very complicated!!) about the LSI search feature having some "problems" I quite easily gave up until I post my topic and see if anyone has suggestions to offer so apologies for giving up on looking and taking the easy way out asking others to see if she (Tanya G) and her song were / are on LSI
jd567212
jd567212 | 10-03-2016 02:36
I took a kill in Ibiza mike posner
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: