LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Images - "Make profile picture" Option

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
Joeyy
Joeyy | 04-02-2016 01:17
Since you're feeling generous... ;p You said implementing the "add new" option was simple, so how about a "Make profile picture" feature once we've saved an image?
1 comment
Ray
Ray | 04-02-2016 13:30
Haha, I already expected this question to add another one

In the beta version I had all these kind of "relevant" cross links added on all forms. Think, for example, of an "add new song" link on the "edit song" form, and the same for artists and albums. The add new (profile) picture was also already there.

In the end it didn't help making things clear and understandable, especially for users of LSI that are new to the site. I want to keep things simple as possible, so I stripped all forms down to what's really needed and collected all tool-links on one page (the "contribute" popup). I think this setup is an optimal balance between finding thing quickly and present them in a clear way.

You see, I'm not a fan of putting these cross links back in place. One is ok, but I don't want to have them all restored one by one.

Ok, just some history, haha. Is the cross link you're suggesting a real life changer? Anyone else who also thinks this is a good link to have on the site? Let me know
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: