LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Enter/Return problem when posting [solved]

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 02-02-2016 17:35
I noticed I can no longer press "return" when I am posting. I actually have to "pop out" when I want to post. Which is a pain in the buns. I don't know if this feature was purposefully removed because some people say they are not having this problem at all. But a few people say they are. So something is wrong, not just me this time.
6 comments
Joeyy
Joeyy | 02-02-2016 18:07
I did message Ray about this. I think the people who can still hit Enter to post a comment are on a PC or something else that isn't a mobile? I can do it on the computer, but not on my phone.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 02-02-2016 18:55
Same here.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 04-02-2016 02:22
When I tried to post from my phone.. earlier today (ish) it made me do the pop out box to submit it. Hitting the return key kept going down a line. Hitting enter on PC still works.

When this was brought up the other day though, hitting the return on my phone worked as it was suppose to. So weird that it seems to have affected people at different times.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 16-02-2016 00:59
Bump.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 16-02-2016 07:55
Swift response by Ray, I see. Is it that Ray isn't aware that there are many bad mobile features? Or that he knows and is trying to fix them? Or he knows and doesn't really care much? I ask this in a serious way with no ill-will or sarcasm involved.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 19-02-2016 15:25
This must have been an issue along with the iPad/iPhone you (Ray) just fixed, because it's back to normal. Thanks. Don't know about everyone else who was having the problem though.. so I won't mark this as solved yet.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: