Randomness Is The Answer #182

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-11-2015 02:32
Dedicated to Phil.

---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
126 to 150 of 5,001 comments
page 6 of 201
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-11-2015 06:19
Last Thursday.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 25-11-2015 07:42
So, you didn't have pizza on Sunday?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-11-2015 11:22
Couple pieces.

That wouldn't be enough to do it.

Also mainly because it's not from the pizza shop.
Schatzi
Schatzi | 25-11-2015 11:27
I had a cheesecake disaster & I'm super bummed.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-11-2015 11:32
The words cheesecake and disaster don't work in the same sentence.

The sky looks so cool right now! Venus is the lone "star" in the sky right now, should've taken my camera outside when I had taken my dogs out, but it's too cold to be standing out there, especially now.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 25-11-2015 13:02
Oh no, Heather, what happened?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-11-2015 16:08
Apparently I'm getting a drone for Christmas too.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 25-11-2015 16:18
Jeff's a Packers fan now? That's... different.

We ordered a breakfast pizza today at work. Not only did the place deliver it (when that don't do delivery) but they gave it to us for free, cuz Thanksgiving.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-11-2015 16:20
I've been a Packers fan, haha, I just talk a lot of shit.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 25-11-2015 16:21
Lisa had asked Jeff how many pieces of Pizza.....

Couple pieces.
That wouldn't be enough to do it.
Also mainly because it's not from the pizza shop

ITS ENOUGH JEFF! (No matter where you got it from!)

Here is what I posted before to you, now everyone can read it back to you whenever you mention "pizza" on this site ever again!

"Tomatoes contain two major types of acids," says Dr. Basher Atiq, founder of the Heartburn Center at Florida Hospital Kissimmee. "Malic and citrus. Both are heartburn triggers."

According to Dr. Atiq, parietal cells create the acid that naturally lines the stomach, known as gastric acid. Gastric acid breaks down foods that have been eaten and are sitting in the stomach. For some folks, once the acids of tomato-based foods are consumed, their bodies begin to produce too much gastric acid. This can back up into the esophagus, causing a burning sensation in the chest.

"I always ask my patients if eating tomato-based foods is something they can go without," says Dr. Atiq. "If the answer is yes, I point them to foods that don't have heartburn triggers."

His list means:
Fruits are limited to apples and bananas.
Vegetable lovers can continue to enjoy baked potatoes, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, green beans and peas.
Meat eaters don't have to give up extra-lean ground beef, London broil steak, skinless chicken breast or fish.
Feta or goat cheese, fat-free cream cheese and sour cream as well as low-fat soy cheese are good options.
Finally, multi-grain bread, bran or oatmeal cereal, cornbread, pretzels and rice are safe too.

But what if a patient is not willing to remove tomatoes from their diet? "Their condition becomes much more difficult to manage," explains Dr. Atiq. "I can prescribe various types of medication, but this option may not eliminate the problem if the patient doesn't respond to drug therapy.

Dr. Atiq believes this could be a sign of something more serious like GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) or Barrett's esophagus, known to increase your risk of developing esophageal or stomach cancer. "Our new heartburn center offers screenings for a multitude of digestive disorders with one simple test that monitors the amount of acid in the digestive tract and uses data to aid in the most accurate diagnosis available," says doctor Atiq, adding that "simple lifestyle changes can make all the difference in the world."

Would [you] be willing to give up tomato-based foods?

See more articles at:

and I ask you what the writer asked in last line "Would [you] be willing to give up tomato-based foods?"

Try giving up Tomatoes (pizza with tomatoes!)

You can have Pizza!!---its called white pizza!!! as much as you want (oil used is still not good...but we'll cross that bridge when you give up the Tomato laden pizza Jeff!

Yes, Jeff
Its a lot to read
and "digest"
Let me know what you (and others) think!

[and Heather---its not a disaster if you learn from your experience---then it never happens to you again!]
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-11-2015 16:25
Thank you, Dr. Practice...
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 25-11-2015 16:28
I remember asking you before what team you liked. I don't remember the answer, but I know it wasn't Packers. Can't be bothered to look for it tho. Just don't be (or continue to be) one of those who jump from team to team when another team is doing better. And for the love of God, don't ever like the Pats.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-11-2015 16:32
Haha, jumping on the "let's choose the winning team" bandwagon.

Everyone in my family minus my aunt likes the Pats. Why not be the odd one out and like a different team?
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 25-11-2015 16:34
Yes, that bandwagon. Don't be that guy. That guy sucks.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-11-2015 16:37
I normally do that during March Madness because I hate losing especially in that... :p

I'm actually a really good sport for the most part. Week 8 in FF proves to be an inaccurate statement, though.
DonnyW
DonnyW | 25-11-2015 16:56
^
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-11-2015 17:17
CarlJ
CarlJ | 25-11-2015 17:22
Howdy everyone........got to have lunch with Nikki at her school yesterday, quite fun.....been a long time since i've sat in a lunchroom with that many little kids...it was loud. Chili, carrots, baked potato, pears, cinnamon roll and water....not too shabby for 3.70
DonnyW
DonnyW | 25-11-2015 17:22
Yeah, I know that part - that's why I'm puzzled over the "I'm actually a really good sport" part.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 25-11-2015 17:23
If his football-related posts the past couple of weeks are anything to go by, he's definitely that guy. :p

Cheesy schnitzels for tea.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 25-11-2015 17:25
That's nice, Carl. Do the kids have to pay for lunch there or was the payment just for yours?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-11-2015 17:27
Haha why? I'm a decent sport dude. :p

I absolutely hate the feeling of dry skin.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-11-2015 17:34
More letters from the college.

Just saying that I need to send them my high school transcript and do some useless tests.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 25-11-2015 17:48
Nikki always has to take hers due to her allergies. Just mine ...not bad....chili needed a bit more seasoning.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-11-2015 17:54
Time goes tickin' on by.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: