Randomness Is The Answer #182

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-11-2015 02:32
Dedicated to Phil.

---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
26 to 50 of 5,001 comments
page 2 of 201
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-11-2015 04:36
I'd be nothing without Wikipedia.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-11-2015 04:48
Hell of a game. I took Arizona over Cincinnati, not sure why considering I think Palmer is a bum, but still, a good win.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-11-2015 05:01
Ouch, that was the hardest he's bitten me.

Little shit bit me right on my hand when I went and put his bowl back in his cage full of food.

Anyone want a rabbit that bites? :p

You taught Nova well Master Keeta !!!

Naw.... you keep him... no one wants a trained biting rabbit!

(If you think biting hurts, wait till you teach him how to kick with those powerful hind legs when you go to pick him up!)

Congrats Joey on another well done Randomness starting.. So happy you got to dedicate it properly to Phil/Andro.
Schatzi
Schatzi | 23-11-2015 05:05
Why do these obscure records always have to be so expensive? Why can't I just luck out & find them for ridiculously cheap?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-11-2015 05:15
Master Keeta, hahaha, I like you Practice, join me in a brandy sometime.
Schatzi
Schatzi | 23-11-2015 05:19
I hate that tumblr has im's now. Just another way that I have to ignore people.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-11-2015 05:26
This is late, but what did your boyfriend do, Saina?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-11-2015 05:46
Sorry Jeff.... Appreciate the offer, but I'm actually a teetotaler.

* offtopic :
Thanks for asking Joey.... I wanted to ask if everything is ok too...but it seemed strange coming only from me....
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-11-2015 11:35
Whatever that is lol.
megdoll187
megdoll187 | 23-11-2015 14:07
It's someone who never drinks alcohol, Jeff. A nice iced tea or coffee instead maybe
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 23-11-2015 14:47
Good Morning LSI, or Good Afternoon, Good Evening or Good Night to those of you in different time zones. Hows it going today?

I'm on vacation till the 1st and I just heard back on an application I put in as a network engineer. Shit is looking up.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-11-2015 15:26
Basically sober for life then.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-11-2015 15:51
Was hoping that as a student Jeff, if someone (me for instance) uses a new word, you'd have the curiosity to look it up yourself.... not wait until someone answers it for you.... have to learn to be more self-reliant in the world!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-11-2015 15:57
Far2lazy practice.
megdoll187
megdoll187 | 23-11-2015 16:05
That's how kids are today practice :/
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-11-2015 16:07
Agreed. ^
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-11-2015 16:39
^ and that is why I always point it out to kids my students every time.... "go look it up!" (lazy Jeff... can't type word "too" on phone? No excuses! This isn't twitter you know!)

* offtopic :
^ (where are the numbered posts?)
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-11-2015 16:40
Uwat.

Kicking ass in economics today.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-11-2015 16:41
Good for you Jeff! show us the grades!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-11-2015 16:45
Well I've taken two quizzes and have gotten 100's on both of them. Do I need to prove it?
saina
saina | 23-11-2015 16:51
My boyfriend just confuses the hell out of me. Announcement:We're thinking of getting married. But there are some problems (of course). I just didn't expect him unable to make up his mind about what he exactly wants to do. I told him to take his time but one day he's doubtful, another day he claims that he's very sure about the decision. I'm just running out of patience. Goddamnit! I have exams to worry about next month.
Any suggestions for getting stress in control?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-11-2015 16:56
Ooh congrats!

Get a stress ball yo.
saina
saina | 23-11-2015 17:09
Thanks, Jeff.

I did this several times to decrease my stress-level - It was effective for few moments.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 23-11-2015 17:15
First off.. Congratulations in near future for you and fiance on Marriage

But for now (forgive long post but others I'm certain will have their own suggestions).... its the tried but true phrase.. take life one day at a time....
YES! I know its stressful! (one of the most stressful things we ever do voluntarily!)

YES! He is not being reasonable to tell you what he thinks....

Please communicate.... sit down with him (dump the phones, ear plugs, etc) Just talk.... tell him you're confused.. tell him your feelings... YES Tell him about exams... they come only "once" one chance to take each of them and ace them.... can't do over --- so you need some time without this extra stress in your life... Tell him all this..... then stop STOP! Listen to what he says.....

Patience! Patience!! (its going to be hard not to jump out at him... LISTEN to what he has to say... Communication is two way street... (come back later on if you got trouble.... marriage is always a two way series of communications.... if one side is not holding up their end of the deal.... its not a marriage.. its a fantasy for one and a horror for the other!
I'll stop myself soon... just adding in for your request for solutions to stress.. You're in India Saina! Land of stress free living.... I think I mentioned or you did about International Day of Yoga in June 2015..... well every day can and should start with Yoga.. relax your mind and body so you can think clearly... think and remember better for exam.... less stress studying..... see one thing helps the other.... so again, read what I said above.... tell him you're going to talk first... but then you're going to LISTEN to what he has to say about all of that (don't interrupt each other wait until one is one)

Simple tools... but you wanted to get simple answers to getting your stressful life under control and soon! (so you don't mess up on those important exams!!)

Good Luck!

Let us know what happens!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-11-2015 17:16
Haha. Stress balls never really work.

Do you work out, Sai?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: