Randomness Is The Answer #182

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Joeyy
Joeyy | 23-11-2015 02:32
Dedicated to Phil.

---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
4,676 to 4,700 of 5,001 comments
page 188 of 201
Joeyy
Joeyy | 10-02-2016 01:50
I did go back and read it. I saw your , "Sounds good" and I saw you do exactly as I suggested after that in only posting one question at a time. "Lol" all you want, the evidence is right there. Whether you were taking the piss or not, you still did what I asked, which as a mod is all I care about. And good strategy - changing your comments about the subject to focus on me. Really deflects from the amusement of you bragging about being right when he evidently didn't listen to you at all - good job.

Awesome to have you back, Jeremy. Please don't let it be a fleeting visit.
Lyrics_Lover_11
Lyrics_Lover_11 | 10-02-2016 01:50
Yep.
Welcome back Jeremy!

Two hours into my shift and I already had to call the cops *twitch*
DonnyW
DonnyW | 10-02-2016 01:53
What do you do, TT? Must have missed that info
Lyrics_Lover_11
Lyrics_Lover_11 | 10-02-2016 01:54
I work at Starbucks
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 10-02-2016 01:55
I'm not really sure why I bother to continue wasting my time with this one girl. I mean, god damn, she doesn't bother to hang out anymore and it's not like she's busy because she doesn't even do a sport. Always busy isn't an excuse. No one is busy 24/7. Life goes on though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 10-02-2016 01:55
as a stripper.

I remember when you joined. Feels like yesterday
DonnyW
DonnyW | 10-02-2016 01:57
Have to call the cops to Starbucks much? Wouldn't have thought that would be a hot-bed of illegal activity!

Jeff, please don't go there again!
(jk)
JDolla
JDolla | 10-02-2016 01:58
As long as my time here is more positive than negative, i dont plan on it being a fleeting visit.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 10-02-2016 01:58
English and American pancakes are pretty different, Donny. I don't think people eat ours for breakfast, but they can be had for dinner or dessert (or both - my friend had cheese pancakes earlier followed by traditional lemon and sugar ones).
Joeyy
Joeyy | 10-02-2016 01:59
Well I'm not giving you another blow job, but otherwise we'll do our best.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 10-02-2016 02:00
Donny, you don't need to say (jk) in almost every post, haha.

I should've played football.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 10-02-2016 02:03
Joey, it's very obvious you don't understand the tone or delivery of most things I say on here. Again, you keep proving that to me. I know you desperately wish your detective work on LSI and terrible psych advice mattered more but I wasn't trying to deflect anything. You can put your LSI sheriff badge away now. I do apologize that you got so butthurt over my own facts and evidence, but that's your problem.

Jeff - she don't wanna hang with you maybe. Take a hint.
DonnyW
DonnyW | 10-02-2016 02:03
Oh, us Southern (US) folks often have "breakfast for supper"! I'll eat pancakes anytime of the day or night! McDonald's even started serving their breakfast menu 24/7 recently! By that article you linked looks like they are made similarly, though.
DonnyW
DonnyW | 10-02-2016 02:05
Jeff, people have a tendency to take a lot of what I say too seriously and I get tired of having to clear up misinterpretations. Guess that's always gonna be a problem with social media, though!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 10-02-2016 02:06
Good call.
DonnyW
DonnyW | 10-02-2016 02:08
As long as my time here is more positive than negative, i dont plan on it being a fleeting visit.

If you wisely choose to ignore anything and everything that Curt posts it will be a pretty positive time!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 10-02-2016 02:08
Aw, the old, "woman participates in a debate/argument; she must be angry/hurt". Don't flatter yourself.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 10-02-2016 02:10
Joey, hilarious that you'd turn it into a sex thing out of absolutely nowhere. You must either really feel backed into a corner or maybe just tapping into the new age Tumblr feminist part of your brain. Very sad to see.

Donny - my posts are probably half the reason he would consider sticking around minus the ones arguing with Joey every few months. I can't say the same for yours.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 10-02-2016 02:11
Anyways...

How are you, Joey?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 10-02-2016 02:18
Curt, are you in another debate? You decided I was hurt out of no where, so please tell me where that came from if it's not a sex thing, because I see no where I've expressed hurt or anger. And your arguments have gone like this: Makes point - has it explained to you that you're very clearly wrong - you: lol you're stupid/missed my point. Your point was that you were right; Jeff did exactly the opposite of what you suggested, so whatever he says, you weren't. I'm not sure how much clearer that can get. And now...I'm missing some point? Your tone? What? You've gone completely off-topic in some weird attempt to try and "win".
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 10-02-2016 02:25
Too lazy to find real food = TWO fruit roll-ups for a snack. Because I'm an adult and no one can tell me I can only have one.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 10-02-2016 02:28
Wrong as usual - I decided that based on your initial replies and responses which you're obviously free to check yourself. I was giving a funny summary of the anxiety thread and it obviously bothered you.

So now I've gone off topic on purpose to win an argument.... Says the girl who just randomly insinuated I was sexist out of the blue. I can't tell if this is serious or youre purposely daft.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 10-02-2016 02:28
I'm good, Jeff. Whenever Curt goes off like this and focuses on me instead of whatever he was ridiculing before it, it means I don't have to deal with it as a mod. No talking to the other mods in the hassle of deciding whether or not to give him a card after he's felt compelled to insult a young person on the internet yet again ("terrible psych advice": he should see someone about that; it makes it seem like his life might be unfulfilled). I love that I know I can get involved and he'll switch his attention to lol'ing (his favourite go-to argument) at me. I think that's what he might call...psych 101?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 10-02-2016 02:29
I'm sorry that I somehow managed to bring this up cause problems.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 10-02-2016 02:31
You decided I was hurt just because I commented on something. It makes so little sense that that's the only explanation I could come up with. Pointing out how someone is wrong doesn't make a person hurt or angry or annoyed. Are you hurt, Curtis? Because you keep replying to me, too. If so, I'm sorry, flower. Everything's going to be OK.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: