LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Seasonal Decorations on LSI Site--which ones next---if any?

Follow 3
Add topic
Search
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-10-2015 15:30
Now to ask something more....

Now that Ray has demonstrated how nice a Halloween themed background/"watermark" for the site can look, we should figure out if we want a Seasonal (or do we need a Seasonal?) one for either Christmas time or New Years or both? They come within a week of each other and I know the stores have to change and switch their window displays pretty quickly to do it each year, it might be a busy/complicated task for Ray to do that too. So its sort of a poll that is not a poll to get people's opinions (I did not list any choices) as its Ray's decision in the end.
4 comments
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-10-2015 15:31
Another idea in case others want to think about it....This is a world-wide site, not just USA, so of course Halloween Christmas and New Years are worldwide holidays...

Therefore, a question would be to ask, are there any other holidays that everyone here feels strongly enough about to nominate/ask politely if they can be so honored? Or if on a Music Lyrics site they should be? Just opening up another train of thought here.....
Ray
Ray | 30-10-2015 15:46
All the LSI themes we had in the old site layout will return in the current layout. As always, Aisha is taking care of the LSI graphics. Any ideas for new themes are always welcome!

Next theme on December 1st, Contributors day!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 31-10-2015 01:12
Yep, we always have a Christmas one. There's a thread already for suggestions for other themes. Can't remember what it's called.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 31-10-2015 06:58
Sorry, not a good searcher, I must have missed it before I posted this one. Do we need to combine them somehow to clean up the site and not have two topics asking same question?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: