LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Ray Appreciation Thread

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-10-2015 15:23
I decided to open a general thread of appreciation for all the little things that Ray does here at LetsSingIt.

So I will leave this title open for others to fill in with various items over time.
5 comments
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-10-2015 15:23
For example: the latest Seasonal (Halloween) site "watermark" decorations! Its very difficult to create, so that they don't impinge upon writing across all the thousands of pages that the tops and bottoms of each page which were altered for a Holiday. (And don't forget all the effort that has to be done again after the Holiday is over to be altered back to the standard blank backgrounds). Ray got just the perfect opacity of the objects to not interfere with the writings on the page, and yet be true to the spooky nature of Halloween.
Ray
Ray | 30-10-2015 15:53
Aisha did most of the work on Halloween theme. She creates all the theme graphics. So credits go to her
Joeyy
Joeyy | 31-10-2015 01:10
Nice work, Aisha.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 31-10-2015 02:09
Then its appropriate to direct my comments in post #1 (we don't number the posts yet)--- here to compliment and thank Aisha for having a great eye for design (in the case of Halloween both haunting and whimsical as well!) for us all to enjoy!! I could explore each of the elements that make up the entire scene, but I'll leave it for others to comment on their opinions first.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 31-10-2015 06:54
Well this one is all Ray's efforts I'm certain: Thank you! Dank u! Ray for the expanded drop down listing of all the Active Forum Topic Postings right up front under the top "Forum" Tab! Its really handy as I don't have to leave the page I'm on to see what is going on in the latest most active postings! Nice job! Great Idea!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: