LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 1
Add topic
Search
LoLA_x
LoLA_x | 25-10-2015 10:38
Hey guys,

I'm LoLA and I'm a 24-year-old woman from England!

I'm really new here and I'm not sure how everything works, but I thought doing some sharing would be a good place to start! I tend to cover rock/pop/k-pop stuff, but mostly K-pop lately. I love mixing and I have been singing and recording at home for years. I'm a member of another forum, vocal-loco, where members produce and host singing competitions. Earlier this year I won a competition over there (haven't been in one since) and I have won others in the past on other forum sites such as voicehollywood and audiocity (both are closed now ). I feel these have really benefitted me, but I still have more to go!!

Anyway! Here is something I recently recorded and mixed. It's the official English version of the Boys by Girls Generation. I did all the vocals on the track and mixed it.
The Boys - Link

Nice to meet you all!
9 comments
CarlJ
CarlJ | 25-10-2015 11:25
Hello! Welcome to LSI! Hope to see you around the forums....feel free to join in any of the conversations. Randomness is a great place to meet many of us.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 25-10-2015 12:48
Hello/ann-yeong haseyo LoLA:
Welcome to LSI! Your bio here is great! Wish you every success as you move along following your dreams and heart to a rewarding career in music. There are many here sharing our love of music from all over the world. Moderators are those who have been here the longest and know their way around, but you can ask anyone here for advice. One is from your neck of the woods, Manchester: Joeyy (notice how you can use the pop out window when writing posts to choose things like styles and tags to enhance your posts here with links and other great fun options.)

Best of luck to you!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-10-2015 13:49
Hey and welcome!
megdoll187
megdoll187 | 25-10-2015 14:50
Hello Lola!

Welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself here
LoLA_x
LoLA_x | 25-10-2015 16:56
Thanks, guys!
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 25-10-2015 17:25
Welcome to the forum!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 25-10-2015 18:55
Welcome to LSI Lola. Bienvenue !
roxcyn
roxcyn | 26-10-2015 04:49
Hi Lola and welcome to the forum. ¡Bienvenida al foro!
LoLA_x
LoLA_x | 26-10-2015 09:49
thank you, everyone!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: