LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Option to toggle off moderator PMs

Follow 3
Add topic
Search
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 03-10-2015 14:50
I think it would be a little less of a hassle if there was an option (perhaps in profile settings) to turn off those PMs you receive when you moderate an artist, the ones that say "Moderator for (artist)" in the subject title. I moderate artists often, usually only for a brief time just so I can add a few songs or an album, and it's tedious that I have to get PM notifications for each one when I already know how to moderate an artist - so the content of the PM is of no use to me at this point. It's an extra step to have to delete all the PMs - and while it is a minor thing, it would save just a little bit of time if there was an option to toggle these PMs off.

Thoughts?
5 comments
Joeyy
Joeyy | 03-10-2015 23:38
I agree, but I thought we'd had this discussion a while back (perhaps before your time, Nicolas) and Ray had already made it optional. I guess not?
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 03-10-2015 23:53
Hmm, that's odd. I mean, I don't see any option to toggle them off, either in the moderator PMs themselves (a "Click here to turn these PMs off" at the end of the PM would be nice) or the profile options. I'd imagine it would go under Site Preferences.
Ray
Ray | 10-11-2015 10:37
I remember the discussion a while ago. By then it was difficult to implement this option into the site, the old site was at it's max capacity. The new site design and underlying "LSI OS" platform are more flexbile which makes things easier to build.

Ok, long text, what I just wanted to say is that I added this option to the site.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 10-11-2015 11:41
Yes! Thank you very much Ray!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 12-11-2015 06:01
Thanks Ray!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: