LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #181

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Joeyy
Joeyy | 05-09-2015 19:17
Despite all my posts here, I don't think I've actually ended that many of the Randomness threads. This one goes to whatever weird or/and dirty thing(s) XJeremy would want it dedicated to, to beards because it's World Beard Day, and to all of you.

Also to this.

---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
1,701 to 1,725 of 5,001 comments
page 69 of 201
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 14-10-2015 03:25
Ok, so the explanation at the end made sense. But this is absolutely NOT the video I expected for this song.

Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-10-2015 03:25
Glad my anxiety decided to kick in right before I go to bed.
Schatzi
Schatzi | 14-10-2015 03:28
Thank you, Joey =)

Like a reboot of fresh prince? Or picking up where they left off like the new full house?
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 14-10-2015 03:29
They are rebooting it from what I heard. I've got a bad feeling that Will Smiths kid is going to be the star so I doubt it will last. He's the friggin worst.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 14-10-2015 03:35
I finally got my first SQL query to work today. I still absolutely HATE using the program. I feel like I am trying to think using someone else's brain and I have no idea how it works. I know the information is around somewhere, but I can't seem to find all the pieces and arrange them in the proper order.

There has to be another way to teach/learn this thing. It is making me really frustrated.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-10-2015 03:39
Looking like it's gonna be a late night for me. Lovely.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 14-10-2015 03:40
I've offered before Jen, let me know if you need a hand.
Schatzi
Schatzi | 14-10-2015 03:42
I don't think I've actually seen anything he's in. I like fresh prince but I don't think I'm super into a reboot.

I'm super not into the Jem movie. it looks like it has none of the fun that the cartoon had.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 14-10-2015 03:44
Heather, yeah, my grandma had demetia. She did some crazy things, but nothing like you guys said.

Why are you going to do a late night, Jeff?

Jen, you're right, that video didn't match the song at all. However, the end had a nice message.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-10-2015 03:53
Because my anxiety level is quite high right now.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 14-10-2015 03:54
I know. But with me being more of a visual learner, I feel it would be difficult for you to provide assistance from afar. Although, since I suck so bad at this program, I probably need all the help I can get!

My supervisor is pretty masterful at the SQL, and he has been working with me trying to help me understand it. It's a ME issue, I just don't think this way. Which is why I need to find an alternative, because talking codes at me and using programmer lingo isn't working.

What worked more so today, was him just writing a similar query and then letting me build my own (for anther case with slightly different details and tables etc) based off his example. I need to see what to do and how it works first and then work backwards from there. I can't just be asked something like "run a query that identifies all the claims submitted where the signature date is null and is ordered by creditor id" from scratch. I still need a skeleton to build from.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 14-10-2015 03:59
Try using tutorialspoint.com/sql. They have a lot of skeleton strings that you can modify for your own needs
DonnyW
DonnyW | 14-10-2015 04:02
I can relate Jeff. I've been diagnosed with "generalized anxiety disorder" (a catch-all phrase if ever there was one!) as well as "seasonal affective disorder" (SAD) which means my "fun" time of year is just around the corner! No one can possibly relate unless they've personally experienced it!
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 14-10-2015 04:07
Great, thanks Joe!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 14-10-2015 04:08
Were you being serious about the house-sitting, Jen?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 14-10-2015 04:09
Do you have a special lamp, Donny?
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 14-10-2015 04:11
Kinda, actually. I think it would be really neat and fun to travel around to different places and just take care of peoples' houses and pets and stuff. It seems kinda genius, really. But, would you make enough to offset the travel costs? And food and entertainment?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-10-2015 04:12
Have you really Donny? Basically the same two things I have. Relatable af.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 14-10-2015 04:13
I've been trying to send an email to the people who run this proofreading course for months and now I really do need to get it sent, but I'm so paranoid about them being proofreaders and finding loads of mistakes that I can't stop checking it and rewording and I feel like I'm never going to hit the send button.
Schatzi
Schatzi | 14-10-2015 04:14
I just want to babysit peoples pet right now. I don't know if adopting is right at the moment, but I want to be able to squish an animal at least once a week.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-10-2015 04:15
Babysit Nova for me if we go to Canada in a month.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 14-10-2015 04:16
You are going to Canada for a whole month?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 14-10-2015 04:17
And feel its fluffiness.

I thought I'd read an article about it that said the house-sitter could eat the food and watch the television, etc, but I can't find it and I don't want to tell you something that isn't true, haha.
Schatzi
Schatzi | 14-10-2015 04:17
You'll have to send him to Michigan first because I'm too poor to take a month off from work but definitely.
DonnyW
DonnyW | 14-10-2015 04:18
Yeah, Joey, my mom bought one when I was first diagnosed (over $200!!!) and I couldn't tell it made any difference so it's now out in the storage shed I think.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: