LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #181

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Joeyy
Joeyy | 05-09-2015 19:17
Despite all my posts here, I don't think I've actually ended that many of the Randomness threads. This one goes to whatever weird or/and dirty thing(s) XJeremy would want it dedicated to, to beards because it's World Beard Day, and to all of you.

Also to this.

---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
1,326 to 1,350 of 5,001 comments
page 54 of 201
CarlJ
CarlJ | 08-10-2015 20:25
It's funny how people will say that you are not friends...but they sure keep trying to friend you...lol
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 08-10-2015 21:16
I would kill to be on Impractical Jokers.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 08-10-2015 21:21
I can't get over how accurate this is.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 08-10-2015 21:33
not all country music is bad...most of it is, but not all
Joeyy
Joeyy | 08-10-2015 21:38
Haha. If you don't like Country music, move to the UK, where it's mostly non-existent. I quite like it.

Pharrell Williams turned his song Happy into a children's book and this video about it is really cute.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 08-10-2015 21:47
I actually would love to visit the UK sometime.

Another soccer game tonight. Don't really care about tonight's came but I'll go and get out the house at least. Always a plus side in the end.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 08-10-2015 22:54
off to Cody's soccer practice...then dessert at Pullman Place with my lady!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 08-10-2015 22:56
Or, rather, he based a book on the song. Enjoy, Carl!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 08-10-2015 23:00
Double post
roxcyn
roxcyn | 08-10-2015 23:00
Arm still hurting and phone is being a pain in the ass.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 08-10-2015 23:01
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-10-2015 00:23
I do believe I have laryngitis.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 09-10-2015 00:26
Dyed the hair a much darker shade than I have been lately. Needed a change.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 09-10-2015 01:00
Ahhhhh, took tomorrow off to make it a 4 day weekend. Sleeping in is going to be fantastic.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-10-2015 01:02
Four day weekend for the school, except me, haha. I work on my school everyday but Saturday's.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-10-2015 01:19
Avicii's new music is not good at all... I miss the old music.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-10-2015 02:22
Okay so I read this on Facebook and I wanna hear your guys' opinions on this.

Personally, I do agree with this because that person will not suffer any longer than they have too. People argue that this is assisted suicide but to me the word "suicide" is more of a depression issue.

Thoughts?
fishmunky
fishmunky | 09-10-2015 02:25
I've always found it weird that we would put our pets down rather than let them suffer but not offer that same courtesy to outr human loved ones.

I'm a believer in the right to die, I think you should be allowed to call your own shot in this world, especially if you know your going unless you get 2 scoops of divine intervention.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-10-2015 02:29
Many people argue that putting an animal to sleep is inhumane because that's taking a life. It's a true statement, but I would rather die peacefully then having to suffer. I've never had an animal that we've had to put to sleep because their in such pain. We may have to do that with my oldest dog but we all agreed to do that because we can't physically sit here and watch her suffer.

I absolutely agree with that. I've been reading comments mainly discussing how it's a sin to do something like what California is offering and I do not agree with that at all.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 09-10-2015 02:34
You're not really religious, though, and many people who believe it's a sin are.

I share Ant's and your belief.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 09-10-2015 02:37
The government voted on it here recently and sadly voted against it. I guess more people will just be forking out money to go to Dignitas.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-10-2015 02:37
I don't mean to go religious all over you guys but I can't believe in something with no proof, yet I'm not disbelieving in it, hence the reason why I consider myself to be agnostic.

Not the point of this topic but yeah.

I feel as though when you get diagnosed with something awful with a slim survival rate, the quality of life goes down incredibly quick because one can't enjoy the things they used to do.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-10-2015 02:39
That's sad that they voted against it but maybe they just aren't ready to enact it yet because of how people will react to it. The reaction on the Facebook post are showing to be more towards the religion portion. The, "you'll go to hell for doing this" cliché.

There's just a mix between people saying they're for it, people who are against it because it's inhuman and considered to be assisted suicide, people who are against it because religious beliefs and the people who just don't give a damn.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 09-10-2015 02:39
My mom just put down her dog about a month ago. Dog was uncontrollably pooping and had blood in his stool, couldn't eat, couldn't drink. Prostate cancer.

so they could have let him miserably live out his life whining and in immense discompfort, or put him down. I don't see it as taking a life so much as easing one that's quickly coming to an end.

The problem is with using a word like sin is that it follows into this argument that life above all has meaning over everything else. As long as you're alive you have something to be thankful for, but that's just not the case. if you're getting devoured by Alzheimers, or Terminal cancer or ALS or whatever, you can't tell me that you wouldn't want to be able to say i want to go before I'm a huge lump of chronic pain, unmovable flesh and a huge burden on my loved ones. There's nothing sacred about that life, and nothing sinful about wanting to control your destiny

I believe if nothing else you own your own meat, i think suicide in a lot of cases can be tragic, but right to die cases in terms of fatal disease, I side with you know your wishes better than whatever crazy religious group insists your struggle is part of their invisible friend's plan
Schatzi
Schatzi | 09-10-2015 03:54
I've wanted to adopt a dog for ages now but I keep getting so worried that'll I end up with a dog that has constant health issues that I couldn't afford by myself like our pug did. I just can't afford a $2000 stay at the vet unexpectedly.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: