LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

What Season(s) do you use Social Media?

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 16-07-2015 05:02
If you remember way back Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is a Season)" written by Pete Seeger from the ancient Book of Ecclesiastes (LSI it has by other artists: i.e. Bruce Springsteen).

So the Poll today asks the question :

Are you on Social Media such a Forums/ Lets Sing It/ Facebook/ Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+ / LinkedIn / Vine/ Snapchat/ YouTube and blogs....... more or less during any particular time of the year?
The answers all (but 2) refer to "more" usage.
I hope I gave enough choices (even if none are used for several) to cover everyone's answers.

Thanks to a suggestion by Lisa in Pointless Quiz #39 to discover if there is a "Seasonality" to internet usage!
Equally all year round4 (57.1 %)vote
I do not use social media except for Forums like Lets Sing It2 (28.6 %)vote
Autumn/Fall1 (14.3 %)vote
Fall/Autumn & Winter0 (0.0 %)vote
Summer0 (0.0 %)vote
Summer & Winter0 (0.0 %)vote
Spring & Autumn/Fall0 (0.0 %)vote
Spring & Summer0 (0.0 %)vote
Winter0 (0.0 %)vote
Spring0 (0.0 %)vote
total votes: 7
7 comments
roxcyn
roxcyn | 16-07-2015 07:34
Equally all year round
Equally
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 16-07-2015 10:03
Equally all year round
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 16-07-2015 19:10
I do not use social media except for Forums like Lets Sing It
And no particular season.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 17-07-2015 01:30
Equally all year round
Ish.
saina
saina | 17-07-2015 20:04
Equally all year round
Minus the days when I am too busy which can happen at any point of time. Still most of the time I am connected with my friends and peers.

I didn't know that there is a seasonal trend in social media activity too. But then I decided to Google it and woah! It actually happens.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-07-2015 04:15
I do not use social media except for Forums like Lets Sing It
I do not usually use social media . This is my first foray into such consistent use of the internet with Lets Sing It... all began with a search for a song I was hearing..

What little Social Media posting I do here, I'm on evenly all year long--24/7 (some parts of a month are better than others for using Lets Sing It). Otherwise I mostly use the internet for Email/Internet Google computer "stuff" updating etc...
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 25-07-2015 05:15
Autumn/Fall
I use it more if less is going on, so I voted fall since I feel like there's the least events during that season.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: