LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Balloons do not appear when hovering over them

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 10-06-2015 14:07
Just posting this for others to respond to first, Ray.

Maybe the problem is only "me" and my system.

See Screenshots below. . In Screenshot 1 I hover over "B" and it says "Big (> 1000 comments)" in a black square word balloon. Then I move mouse over to next one. NO matter how long I stay there, jiggle the mouse etc, as you see in screenshot 2, the word for "Warm" does not appear.

In Screenshots 3 & 4 I show it happens (too bad I can't do a video of it for you), it never gets to the next one. Oh eventually the black balloon over the other one will vanish, but its like you just get "one" chance, one try at seeing what each item is per topic/posting, and that's it. I have to move to a new topic, do a balloon touch there, and then when I move back to the other topic I must choose the one I did not see before in order to view it.

Photobucket acting up today.... the important items I'm showing are at bottom of shots and are being cut off (on my screen) by the ads... so be patient for the ads to cycle off then you'll see the photos better.

Its a very minor problem... but I've noticed it elsewhere when composing and wanting to know what a smiley or other tag is, and the balloons only let me have "one" look before I'm locked out inside that thread/ or topic. So when I found it doing it here on the main activity page, I thought it was significant enough to annoy some newbie visitor to the site to make a posting of it with screenshots.

Again, my Tech specs are: Windows 7 Professional/ IE v.10.0.9200.17357
5 comments
roxcyn
roxcyn | 12-06-2015 05:47
I just checked on mine and it works. Can you try on Firefox or Chrome to see if it works? I wonder if it has anything to do with IE.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 13-06-2015 18:58
Ok...

Checked both Opera and Chrome (didn't get the versions while I had them open, sorry)

All the boxes are touchable and the balloons appear and vanish as they properly should do.

So its just an issue with IE 10 and my own computer (separately or in combination)... so we can just ignore this problem.

Thanks everyone for reading me...
roxcyn
roxcyn | 13-06-2015 20:05
Maybe Ray can still fix it. I am sure people use IE.
Ray
Ray | 16-06-2015 18:28
Indeed, everything should work fine in browsers that are not out-dated. Out- dated does not mean you need to have the latest version. IE 10 is not out dated.

Back to the issue. Thanks for the screens, always helpful . I've not been able to reproduce it, I don't have IE 10 (anymore). Though, at the time I added the balloons, I tested it for IE 10 and it passed the test. Perhaps somebody else with IE 10 can tell me if they also have this same issue. Then I know the issue is not related to a specific operating system.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 17-06-2015 06:24
I checked for you and PracticePerfect. The bad thing is my system is older than PracticePerfect. It has IE 9 (I don't use it though). The balloons work fine on it, though.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: