LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #180

Follow 3
Add topic
Search
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 24-05-2015 17:25
This one goes to Piggly Wiggly, which was my intended win, and Sinkhole de Mayo.

---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
2,301 to 2,325 of 5,001 comments
page 93 of 201
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 29-06-2015 21:57
I'm not sure why any of you let Celine bother you that much. She's obviously got some issues and doesn't make sense a lot but it's pretty easy to ignore her rambling half bolded and italicized posts.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 29-06-2015 22:07
Eh, it's not a big deal but posts can be surprisingly difficult to skip entirely; your eyes catch words and then you end up at least skimming the whole thing, and when there are as many as she posted throughout the previous awards and in the following months it (the "seriously, please shut up now" feeling) adds up.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 29-06-2015 22:13
I mean I usually at least skim most posts but I like the drama she brings and found last years awards somewhat comical. There's very little excitement around LSI on a daily basis so I welcome arguments and flame wars should they present themselves
CarlJ
CarlJ | 29-06-2015 22:50
her posts are better than someone else's....lol

Rolling out of here......will pop in an out over the next four days off.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 29-06-2015 23:40
She's probably spent much more time training, to be fair. :p
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 29-06-2015 23:49
Well, she gets paid for it. I'm sure he's better at football than her, cuz he gets paid for that.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-06-2015 00:08
I'll have to trust you on that one. I correctly got Eli Manning in QuizUp's 'Name the Celebrity' (picture) quiz recently, but I'm not sure if it was because I recognised him from here or if I just guessed. I was proud either way, ha.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-06-2015 00:10
Identified one of the insects, finally. Harlequin ladybird larvae! Tut tut, they're the cannibalistic ladybirds killing off our native ones with STDs. :/ And also eating them, I guess.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 30-06-2015 00:23
I make a pretty mean chowder.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 30-06-2015 00:37
Eli is a pretty easy one to remember. He looks like a giant baby.

Just fyi though.. X-Men: Apocalypse and Olivia Munn being in it means that at some point in the near-ish future there is a chance that Michael Fassbender and Aaron Rodgers will be in the same place at once. I must find this place.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-06-2015 01:10
Translation: One of you needs to be my alibi for that night.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-06-2015 01:31
Fire burning.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 30-06-2015 01:32
I made it to Little Rock (Arkansas) and back (driving -- I left Friday morning)! And I was up at 5 am this morning, which is a big deal in my world.

Oh, and, hello there!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-06-2015 01:35
Visiting people?
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 30-06-2015 01:37
Hey Jen, how was Arkansas?

Now we got bad blood, you know it used to be mad love.
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 30-06-2015 01:42
Yes, yes. Visiting the bestie!

One of the highlights of our adventures consisted of us dressing up just because to go out for a nice dinner, and then some drinks after. The result, while enjoying cocktails, the family of someone who is most likely not 21 bought us (well, me a drink since my friend didn't get another one). Weird. He then came over to talk to us and asked us about the military. Shortly after that, some crazy drunk girl asked us for cigarettes. We don't smoke, but the bar tender was creepin' on her so I invited her to come sit with us while she waited for her friend to come get her. She told us an elaborate story that I am sure was only 15% true, then told us she was bi, her friend arrived, they both hit on me (it was a bit awkward) then they skipped out on her $80 bar tab (which is the bar tender's fault for not bringing her ticket over).

So, yeah, a good time full of strange, which is typically how things work with the bestie and I.
JDolla
JDolla | 30-06-2015 01:49
Well then it's decided, I'm doing it. Prolly gonna put up the categories for nomination by the end of the weekend, hopefully come up with some good ones to go along with the 3 or 4 required ones. I figure if I leave the nominating open for 3 weeks and the voting for the same, we might be able to catch all of the regulars and semi-regulars, plus it would take us in to August. Work will get busy fo me by the end of August so timing will be critical.

On a sidenote, I readed a thing on the internet (so you know its true) that A-A-Ron and Olivia were not doing well relationship-wise so dont hold your breath for a Rodgers-Fassbender dude-love sesh.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 30-06-2015 01:54
Glad you had a good time in Arkansas. I feel like that's never been said before though.

Jesus titty-fucking christ I can't believe it's 10 already.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-06-2015 02:04
then told us she was bi, her friend arrived, they both hit on me (it was a bit awkward)

Skank homing in on my territory. Glad you had fun.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-06-2015 02:09
Now we got bad blood, you know it used to be mad love.

I think Ray is in cahoots with the Swift; every time I go to put something in bold or italics or whatever I get 'Style' in my head.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 30-06-2015 02:13
If he is he's a lucky guy. Her legs go on for days.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-06-2015 02:28
Speaking of, my friend recently went to the Swift concert I got her tickets for. Glad I paid extra; she seemed really happy about how close she was. Sent me a picture and it looked good.

I freaked a little just now thinking they might not have taken the money out until shortly before the concert, but no, it was all paid for at the time of purchase. Phew.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-06-2015 02:51
I smell like fire but it's so worth it.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 30-06-2015 03:16
Jenn im confused why you didn't show her your nipple rings and snack on her butthole as a common courtesy.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: