LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #180

Follow 3
Add topic
Search
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 24-05-2015 17:25
This one goes to Piggly Wiggly, which was my intended win, and Sinkhole de Mayo.

---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
201 to 225 of 5,001 comments
page 9 of 201
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 27-05-2015 02:00
I've read something about how there's like two minutes or something where you relive your entire life & that stressed me out for a solid month & I try not to think about it.

Death in general terrifies me. The thought that I will one day just cease to be, all that I am and have learned gets forgotten/lost. If I think about it I start to feel my heart race.
Schatzi
Schatzi | 27-05-2015 02:01
I wish I remembered where I read it. But yeah it was a longer than I thought as well so that two minutes probably feels like forever. Aaaand I feel like is just what you remember or do you have this weird memory gain of everything?
Schatzi
Schatzi | 27-05-2015 02:03
Just thinking about this again is weirdly stressing me out again.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2015 02:06
Don't think about it you goof.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 27-05-2015 02:07
Sorry, Joe and Heather.

Let's think of something much nicer but which also has the ability to make a heart race. Boobs?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2015 02:11
Speaking of tits I love Creed.
Schatzi
Schatzi | 27-05-2015 02:12
It's okay. You don't need to apologize. It's not life shattering or anything.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 27-05-2015 02:15
Mil's late birthday card had a temporary cheese tattoo attached. I put it on my cheek, so of course we went to the park later in the day.

She was telling the other kids, "That's my Auntie Jo, she has a cheese tattoo on her cheek. She really loves cheese". I felt like a such a weirdo, haha.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2015 02:16
There's nothing wrong with having a dairy product on your face.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 27-05-2015 02:42
I'm OK with looking like a fool if it makes her laugh.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2015 02:45
That's the spirit!
pikagirl
pikagirl | 27-05-2015 03:13
Go NSW . State Of Origin Tonight
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 27-05-2015 03:39
We all do dumb shit for our loved ones.

I'm considering a career change, I'm bored with IT these days.
pikagirl
pikagirl | 27-05-2015 03:44
istudy time yay . not even
Joeyy
Joeyy | 27-05-2015 04:08
Well it wasn't just for her. There's no denying my fromage love.

I remember you saying that a while back. You should look into it if it's a regular feeling; see what else there is that you fancy.
pikagirl
pikagirl | 27-05-2015 04:20
hurry up already time . I want to go home .
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 27-05-2015 04:46
That was the most spam I've seen in probably ever.
pikagirl
pikagirl | 27-05-2015 04:59
our yr 12 istudy class think they are hilarious . haha
CarlJ
CarlJ | 27-05-2015 11:35
good day everyone....now that I am caught up on the thread..a few thoughts...

Good for you Joe....Patience is not an easy thing.....Jennifer is learning that with her kids right now, everytime they come back from their dad's, they are just terrors...but within a few hours, they calm down quite a bit. I've learned over the years that patience is indeed a virtue...if you can master it to a certain level...stress goes WAAAY down. It's worked for me so far.

On the subject of death...
I have been with two people when they have died....an ex-father-in-law....He spent the last two weeks not really being conscious...and he just withdrew. The last time he spoke was when we had cooked him a dinner..and then we sat around his bed and he asked us what we were thankful for....he never spoke again after that. I believe most people know when their time is near.
the other was one of my best friends...considered him a brother...Rick had battled cancer and the last couple weeks he spent time going thru his bucket list. He died Memorial Day 11 years ago. His last day was one of not being there, but being there....I felt him there.
It's up to each individual to determine what they believe and what they think might happen. And since the majority of us do not know when we are going to go...I make sure I make each and every day count..whether spending time with my daughter, Jennifer and her kids...my family...my friends....I'm not going to waste anymore time.....approaching 50 has really changed my attitude towards many things...
sorry if that was a bit long....
and music really does wonders for everyone...more people should hear the music, not just listen to it....

now back to your regularly scheduled randomness!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2015 11:43
Let's hear.

Today is gonna be another killer.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2015 12:30
Ah, the sneaky edit.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 27-05-2015 13:17
It's proving to be difficult, and with a bunch of shit bothering me my fuse is very short.

What edit Jeff?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2015 13:27
I said to Carl, "Let's hear" because I wa curious but he edited his post and added that all. :p

Looking like rain today.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 27-05-2015 16:11
Just watched a friend of mine break down after 6 days of solid drinking. Damaged his car, drove to 90 miles blackout drunk on the highway to Boston and back, has the shakes, feels ill, and started crying at lunch. It's hard to watch someone just break like that.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2015 17:01
We tried summoning that demon in class. Didn't work.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: