LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness Is The Answer #180

Follow 3
Add topic
Search
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 24-05-2015 17:25
This one goes to Piggly Wiggly, which was my intended win, and Sinkhole de Mayo.

---------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
3,726 to 3,750 of 5,001 comments
page 150 of 201
CarlJ
CarlJ | 29-07-2015 21:44
another squirrel!!!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 29-07-2015 22:18
Subtle.

Bread would be the perfect food if it didn't cause bloating.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 29-07-2015 22:21
awww...ok, not so subtle....lol

love bread....doesn't always love me.....ever since i had my gallbladder out....still eat it though
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 29-07-2015 22:28
Dammit all, I spent the rest of my money that was on my Virtual Visa on a new baseball bat. I thought I had more.

Oh whale.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 29-07-2015 22:45
No problem at all
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 29-07-2015 23:21
Nieces head back to Arizona tomorrow. Won't be home again till Christmas.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 29-07-2015 23:43
That really sucks, Sarah. I hate that I only get to see Mil about once a month...can't imagine having to wait that long.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 29-07-2015 23:56
The Cell Phone stuff is moot, if the parent company of your employer asked to see your personal cell phone for potentially incriminating evidence would say absolutely please go through my stuff immediately or would you say screw off you have no grounds to look at my phone ever

I know what I'd pick.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-07-2015 00:03
Or option three: Take close-ups of your arsehole first.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-07-2015 00:05
Not that I would. What are we talking about, is this the Brady case again?
fishmunky
fishmunky | 30-07-2015 00:05
seriously I wouldn't let a cop go through my cell phone nevermind an employer

don't believe you can be compelled by a company to allow them to forcefully invade your privacy
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-07-2015 00:11
I have a private folder on my phone that I wouldn't want an employer going through, but it's more the principle of the matter; I'd probably rather them see my tits than one-on-one conversations.
JDolla
JDolla | 30-07-2015 00:26
I would give them a phone literally filled with dick pics, like the background and all. Not just my dick either. Random dicks too. Of all sizes, shapes, and colors. It wouldn't even be the phone i use all the time, just one that I bought specifically for that purpose.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-07-2015 00:34
It's nice to be diverse.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 30-07-2015 00:41
Unless we're talking murder/rape/violent crime and the phone is needed as evidence then, no. It's kind of crap that they expect him to hand over his cell phone to prove he was/wasn't lying. But at the same time, the convenient phone destruction saga is sketchy as hell. Had it been a murder/rape/violent crime investigation wouldn't that be considered tampering with evidence or impeding an investigation or whatever fancy talk detectives might use?
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 30-07-2015 01:05
I think Brady will win this case. The NFL doesn't have subpoena power obviously and Brady and Kraft made really strong statements today not only denying any involvement, but dragging the NFL through the mud in the process. I think the underlying thing most fans are missing is that this is totally a matter of principle and precedent. The Players Association will look weak as hell if they don't go down swinging on this. You can't set a precedent where you're allowing the NFL to suspend guys with no evidence.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-07-2015 01:07
Just kicked some major ass in monopoly. No big deal.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 30-07-2015 01:09
Totally agree, as sketchy as it sounds, you can't suspend him just because you think he did it. Although his douchy, whiny face sometimes makes me wish they could.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 30-07-2015 01:21
I think the underlying thing most fans are missing is that this is totally a matter of principle and precedent. The Players Association will look weak as hell if they don't go down swinging on this. You can't set a precedent where you're allowing the NFL to suspend guys with no evidence.

This so much this

The NFL literally has no evidence and are not a legal governing body. Brady's probably guilty, but it's not what you think it's what you can prove, and they can't prove a damn thing
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-07-2015 01:26
How did he come to be suspected?
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 30-07-2015 01:27
The NFL Players Assiciation is already pathetically weak. If they cave and take another reaming then they will continue getting worked over. They couldn't make a stand on the Peterson or Rice cases because the PR would have never been in their favor. Brady is the perfect head man for this job and it's the best chance the NFLPA will ever have to show up the league and they have the absolute perfect situation for it,
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 30-07-2015 01:32
Mostly through "he said, she said", Joey.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 30-07-2015 01:43
I think Goodell knows how the suspension is going to be overturned and he just needed to stand firm to keep his job. It's awfully suspicious that this destroyed phone thing comes out only now. Why not include it in the Wells report?

Also this?
JDolla
JDolla | 30-07-2015 01:43
As far as I'm concerned Brady did it, or at least had a hand in it. I'm fine with him getting suspended for it based on circumstantial evidence and good old logical reasoning.

I'm not cool with 4 games though, especially since Greg Hardy just got his suspension for alleged (and again, more than likely true) DV reduced to 4 games. Especially after what happened last year with the whole domestic violence crackdown by the league.

What Goodell basically said was that tampering with the pressure in the footballs and "compromising the integrity of the game" (a game that, quite honestly, would have been just as one-sided if the balls were perfect) is equally as bad as beating your wife/girlfriend/whatever. I'm not cool with that. Either Hardy's suspension should have been longer, Bradys shorter, or probably both. It just sends the wrong message at a time when the league's reputation with discipline is already shit.

To me, this hurts the integrity of the league more than a few under-inflated balls.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 30-07-2015 11:06
Good day everyone.....time to wake up and make some coffee...and placate some whiny drivers today. Drs. appt this morning with Jennifer...then dinner and cards tonight...maybe a late nite stroll...if it's still nice outside.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: