LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Genre and artist parameters swapped when editing [solved]

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 24-05-2015 12:43
When I edit a song, it appears the artist name is under Genre and "empty" appears under Artist. I'm pretty sure these need to be swapped, so the artist appears under Artist and "empty" (or the genre of the song, rather) appears under Genre.

Also, another minor issue so I don't have to create another topic - when searching for songs, you can only click on the song. In the previous layout, we could click on the artist in a search result as well as the song, but now it is all one link to the song page.
4 comments
Ray
Ray | 24-05-2015 13:29
The swapping issue is interesting, I don't see it. Nobody else mentioned it either. Can you please give me a step by step list what you did to see this swap issue?

Please mention only one issue per topic, then subjects that may be interesting or important don't "live" in the swadow of other subject. If you can create a new topic for the artist link issue that would be nice. It's an interesting subject by the way, I would like to hear what other have to say about it, tnx
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 24-05-2015 13:31
Aha, it seems that this issue only occurs when editing songs by artists that already have moderators or don't have moderators. Editing songs by artists I'm moderating, the swapping doesn't happen.

Really sorry about combining the other issue here. I just wasn't sure if you wanted all these topics for each minor issue. I went ahead and created a separate topic for it. Feel free to remove that paragraph about the issue from the above post.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 24-05-2015 16:10
As for a step-by-step list, there's really not much to it. All I have to do to see it is edit a song by an artist that either has a moderator or doesn't have a moderator. Like I said, this doesn't occur for songs by artist I'm moderating.
Ray
Ray | 24-05-2015 17:53
fixed
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: