LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Content Check showing 1 when everything is done? [solved]

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
Jess_Keko
Jess_Keko | 20-05-2015 05:58
Hey there... I completed moderating one of my artists, Jackie Thomas, so there should be nothing coming up in content check... but instead of saying 0, it says 1 "No songs found. Make sure all songs of Jackie Thomas are listed on LSI, which you can add here."

Anyone else notice this?
6 comments
Jess_Keko
Jess_Keko | 20-05-2015 06:38
Jackie Thomas ... oops only just figured out how to link it here
Ray
Ray | 20-05-2015 15:06
It was a problem in the system. Fixed!
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 20-05-2015 19:59
Funny, I was actually just going to bring up this issue this week! Ever since I've been here I've noticed that and I just haven't said anything. I never understood why it was 0 points on albums yet 1 point on songs. Thanks Ray!

I'm also glad you changed it to say "Songs look good" instead of "No songs found" to keep it consistent with the "albums look good". Saying "No songs found" makes it sound like there's no songs in the artist's archive.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 07-06-2015 21:42
Another content check issue I've noticed for a while is that if a soundtrack-only song is linked to the soundtrack it's on, it still shows up as "missing album" in the content check. Is there a way for you to fix that?
Ray
Ray | 07-06-2015 21:45
I'm going to renew the content checker soon, it's still in "old-site" format. Then I'll fix the things that do not work properly.
Ray
Ray | 07-06-2015 21:50
... and don't forget to create a new topic for new issues
I could miss issues if they are mentioned in existing topics.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: