LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 2
Add topic
Search
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 19-05-2015 21:23
While I'm still complaining, lol.. I noticed you added back in the "search artist" button in the charts, the button is frozen though so I still can't work. Really do like the site though. Complaint + a compliment.
11 comments
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 20-05-2015 16:25
Another thing I just noticed, hopefully I can just put this in here, but occasionally the search results that automatically come up on screen will not bring up the album or song. If and when you have time take a look at Switzerland albums from system and you will see what I mean. The 3 albums there are in the system and have been since May 18th but don't pop up.

Last thing (I think), I don't believe some of the chart pages have refreshed since their latest updates, Switzerland for sure, but that was just about 8 hours ago, Italy albums. The old site used to display it right away. Also the main chart overview page is not updating, I've added pictures to artists 1-2 days ago that are still not displaying. Unless this is a picture problem.

Thanks so much
Ray
Ray | 21-05-2015 01:10
Button is working again

I checked the search engine, the 3 albums you referred to are not in the search database, so the search engine is working fine. The problem is that for some reason the albums weren't added to the search engine at the time they were added to the site. It could have been that I was running updates that messed the searchengine updater up. The next full search engine rebuild is next monday, so then the albums will appear in the searchengine.

Looking into the chart refreshing and dates (it's not a picture problem for sure).

Tnx
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 21-05-2015 01:21
Thanks for the update, and yep button works like normal again.
Ray
Ray | 21-05-2015 01:45
also fixed the refreshing
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 22-05-2015 22:00
I don't know if this is a problem or not. But I noticed with the new site I've been receiving chart updates about 2 hours later than normal is this an error or on purpose and permanent?
Ray
Ray | 22-05-2015 23:07
Yes, Alinda told me about it. The chosen time can be set to anything. I changed it to 6am LSI time, which would be 10PM your time. Better?
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 22-05-2015 23:18
Thanks so much.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 29-05-2015 04:52
On chart pages (the ones viewable to all) the artist names are missing. I don't know if this is on purpose or not, but the featured artists are still on there in the titles, so I doubt it, it seems weird.
Ray
Ray | 29-05-2015 17:54
I'm upgrading on the "linking" system which seems to produce thismissing artists issues. I see it happens on more pages. I'll make hurry with the upgrade. Once ready, the names will popup normally again
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 04-06-2015 00:51
Hi Ray, please tell me if you want me to post these problems to you in a message or if it's okay to continue them here. Which ever way gets to you quicker.

I don't know if you are finished working on charts system area, it looks really good since you updated it. But one thing, I noticed the LSI, Google, and Amazon buttons don't work anymore. And also, not really a huge deal but the Google button is linked to the dutch version of Google. It normally brings up mostly English sites but not always. And you used to have it on the English version which I appreciated.
Ray
Ray | 04-06-2015 01:00
Continuing in my mailbox is fine since these problems only apply to you. Let me fix the buttons and the link ... dutch ... have no idea how that came there
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: