LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Two problems with album pages on the new layout [solved]

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 18-05-2015 23:25
I wanted to address two minor issues I've noticed with album pages ever since the new layout was released.

The first issue is a bit strange. On this album page as well as a few others (here is another album that has it, on track 23), above a certain song name I see "Parokya Ni Edgar". I've only seen this on random songs on some albums, and a Google search tells me they're a Filipino band. But I don't know what they're doing on these random songs (and also in URLs for these songs). Obviously it's a glitch, but it's a strange one and I don't know how it could have happened.

The second issue is also evident on the first album page I linked, and that is a lack of specification for discs 1 and 2 when adding albums with multiple discs. This appeared on the old layout but hasn't seemed to transfer onto the new one.
7 comments
Ray
Ray | 19-05-2015 01:01
Nice catch , the "Parokya Ni Edgar" was a serious bug in the system. I just fixed it. The missing multi-disk-specification already on the list
Ray
Ray | 25-05-2015 20:04
I reniced the multi disk presentation Please allow the cache system to refresh all album pages to this new representation. This may take up to a couple of days.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 25-05-2015 21:35
Looks good You spelled disc wrong though, you spelled it as "disk". Which is an alternate spelling, but on the album edit page it's spelled "disc", so it should be spelled that way on the album page itself for consistency.
Ray
Ray | 25-05-2015 21:36
Nice one, I think I had my Dutch glasses on, going to change that right away.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 26-05-2015 01:55
Good to hear

Also, is there a reason that the artist name now shows up above album and song links here and here? I've never seen that before when it's for the same artist unless it's something you silently added.
Ray
Ray | 26-05-2015 02:21
Working on the link-system of the site. I probably pulled some switches that made the artist name popup next to albums and song. I think I'll have that fixed tomorow.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 28-05-2015 00:28
Yeah, it's fixed now. I also noticed a few other peculiarities on album pages since then, but they've been fixed as well. The only issue that I still see today is that soundtracks (example) don't have the artist listed above the song like before.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: