LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Braines86
Braines86 | 10-04-2015 01:09
OK, so the song that I have been trying to remember is sung by a woman and is a country song that came out in the 80's or 90's. I can't remember the chorus but I can say kinda how it goes. It starts off with the singer as a little girl who is moving away. She is saddened for leaving her best friend. She says she was waving bye to her friend as they drove away and then her mom give her comforting words, which is the chorus. Next part is as the girl is a married woman. She's sitting on the bed holding her wedding photo as her husband packs to leave her. She calls up her mother and yet her mother says the chorus part again. Then the last verse is the woman at her mothers bed side as the mother is dying. The woman is crying and her mother tells her the same comforting chorus again.
4 comments
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 11-04-2015 12:31
I'm trying....

Looks like you described "images" more than the words---Did you see this as a Music Video back then, and recalling images? It would help if we knew it rose to the ranks of a Music Video in 80's 90's. Thanks!
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 11-04-2015 12:35
Patty Loveless - How Can I Help You Say Goodbye
Braines86
Braines86 | 12-04-2015 16:00
Yes! Cheater138, I'm pretty sure that is it! I'm about to look it up. Thanks for the help guys
roxcyn
roxcyn | 14-04-2015 04:36
Listen to Laura Branigan with that same title.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: